Rio Grande Valley shooters for TGT comp?

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by MuddyWaterMan, Jul 3, 2009.

1. MuddyWaterMan

MuddyWaterMan Active Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I was wondering if anyone else in the valley ( Harlingen Brownsville area) would be interested in getting in on these TGT comps, I am only home 6 months out of the year but will offer my full , parttime involvment to show the big city boys how to do it.

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    If other people around Texas want to make a team, that is fine too. They don't all have to be in your area.

3. landin18

landin18 Member

hey muddy water, Edinburg here! you got two more shooters here! what we concentrating on?? AR/Shotguns/ or just anythign that goes boom?

4. Gator5713

Gator5713 New Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Aggieland
    While I no longer live in the RGV, I used to live in McAllen, and I know a few people down there that might get involved with a shooting activity....

5. latchlock

latchlock New Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Waco
    I don't mean to hijack but, since all the valley people are in one thread - does anyone know a cheap range to go shoot at near Edinburg? Thanks!

6. MAJIK_BONE_77

MAJIK_BONE_77 Active Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Brownsville (or close to it) here, had to step up and post, not too often that I see a RGV thread pop up on here.

7. rosebud99

rosebud99 Member

harlingen here,

8. GlockontheRocks

GlockontheRocks Active Member

Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    McAllen here. There is a fund raiser October 09th, 2010 for the RGV Diabetes Association that is a law enforcement, doctor, sponsored shooting competition this weekend in San Isidro TX. Civilians can participate also. $ 25 per person $ 100 for 4 man team.

9. RWSutt33

RWSutt33 Member

Oct 15, 2010
    RGV
    I live in Edinburg. Work for Customs. Would like to get together with other RGV people and shoot if there is a range that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Trap is good and rifle comp. would be a good time too.....Pistol after Feb when I can get my 1911.

10. landin18

landin18 Member

any shoots going on in rgv??