Rio Grande Valley shooters for TGT comp?

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by MuddyWaterMan, Jul 3, 2009.

1. MuddyWaterMan

MuddyWaterMan Active Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I was wondering if anyone else in the valley ( Harlingen Brownsville area) would be interested in getting in on these TGT comps, I am only home 6 months out of the year but will offer my full , parttime involvment to show the big city boys how to do it.

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    If other people around Texas want to make a team, that is fine too. They don't all have to be in your area.

3. hey muddy water, Edinburg here! you got two more shooters here! what we concentrating on?? AR/Shotguns/ or just anythign that goes boom?

4. Gator5713

Gator5713 New Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Aggieland
    While I no longer live in the RGV, I used to live in McAllen, and I know a few people down there that might get involved with a shooting activity....

5. latchlock

latchlock New Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Waco
    I don't mean to hijack but, since all the valley people are in one thread - does anyone know a cheap range to go shoot at near Edinburg? Thanks!

6. MAJIK_BONE_77

MAJIK_BONE_77 Active Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Brownsville (or close to it) here, had to step up and post, not too often that I see a RGV thread pop up on here.

7. harlingen here,

8. GlockontheRocks

GlockontheRocks Active Member

Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    McAllen here. There is a fund raiser October 09th, 2010 for the RGV Diabetes Association that is a law enforcement, doctor, sponsored shooting competition this weekend in San Isidro TX. Civilians can participate also. $ 25 per person $ 100 for 4 man team.

9. RWSutt33

RWSutt33 Member

Oct 15, 2010
    RGV
    I live in Edinburg. Work for Customs. Would like to get together with other RGV people and shoot if there is a range that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Trap is good and rifle comp. would be a good time too.....Pistol after Feb when I can get my 1911.

10. any shoots going on in rgv??