• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Just Killeen being Killeen. The summer heat is bringing out the rage. Nothing to do until the sun starts going down. Once it drops below 90°, fist fight time.

They do it every year.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    GhG nailed it: it's a fairly regular feature of Killeen. And their "Mall" seems to draw more than it's fair share of notoriety. It's the perfect mix: air conditioned space [in which to fight] and "a military town" population.... need I say more?

Don't get me wrong; I kinda like the diversity of places like: Junction City, KS, Lawton, OK, Radcliffe, KY,...well, I could go on & on...
    --
    What we need is more unemployed politicians.

Last edited:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I am surprised it doesn't happen everyday at that ghetto ass mall.

I don't think it is military members either. It's their children. Most of them look like high school age kids.

Anyone over 21 has better places to hang out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The only other places to hang out is the clubs and folks don't go to those until about 9:30pm.

There's movie theaters. Belton Lake and Wal-Mart. Bowling. The movies being played suck big ones. Temple lake park just had a horrible child/father homicide by house boat. Wal-Mart is ultra nasty and keeps having shootings in the parking lot. Bowling is too Damn expensive. It'll run you a $75 bucks to have a good time with friends. There was a bike show yesterday but it rained....

What's left is beating the hell out of each other at the mall. Add the heat and you got yourself a Killeen, Texas summer.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    On the 30-first, I'll be having my own little "private riot" - it's my last day of work. (I'm retiring!) - Tuesday, I'll be at the range!
    c6c910ab05af58946d818b7a32edaa78.jpg

--

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    On the 30-first, I'll be having my own little "private riot" - it's my last day of work. (I'm retiring!) - Tuesday, I'll be at the range!
    c6c910ab05af58946d818b7a32edaa78.jpg

--

Congrats. You've earned it. If you decide to treat yourself with another firearm. Check out the Killeen Texas Gun Trader. If it's sold, somebody in Killeen is selling it.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Thanks GHG, I will. Back when I was on active duty (end Viet Nam era), I had an E5 buck sgt working for me - he and his wife used to make regular trips to the pawn shop, the week or two before payday, in order to make 'ends meet' - so I know some good finds/buy can occasionally be available in the vicinity of an Army Post. I'll check out your suggestion.
    --

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Thanks GHG, I will. Back when I was on active duty (end Viet Nam era), I had an E5 buck sgt working for me - he and his wife used to make regular trips to the pawn shop, the week or two before payday, in order to make 'ends meet' - so I know some good finds/buy can occasionally be available in the vicinity of an Army Post. I'll check out your suggestion.
    --

The pawn shops are something else. If there's a pawn that doesn't sell guns, I've never seen it. All kinds of stuff. Just stay away from the turd mall. The only thing it had going for it was Sears and they're not doing too good. The rest of the mall is genuine crap. But if you're ever in the market for a ridiculous gold necklace. It's the place to be.

Top Bottom