• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daley_G

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Cypress
    As others have said, he's better off now despite the fact that others are suffering his loss. I'm sure he misses you as much as y'all miss him, but again as stated you'll see him again. On behalf of Marvin, thanks for saving him and giving him such a great run.

Gosh it was hard to type this...

RIP little fella, you made the world a better place.

Cooper

cur dog
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2020
    Spring Tx.
    Found him when he was a couple of weeks old. Was at work and heard coyotes feeding on some cats and he came out of the tall grass stumbling like 3 week old kittens do when they try to run. A coyote stuck his head out of the grass as I was walking over to get him and when I picked the little fuzz ball up, he promptly bit the snot out of me.

Over the next 18 years I saved him from dogs 3 more times, getting the snot bitten out of me each time.
    Once a year for vet check ups getting him into the crate I would get clawed pretty good or bitten. Guess he always associated me with getting eaten by canines. View attachment 268999

This morning was his last trip to the vet. He had a thyroid imbalance we were treating ( and by we, I mean Mrs. Hoji, who he absolutely loved) and kidney failure.

He was always a tiny cat with his maximum weight being about 8 lbs, and on his last trip a few weeks ago he was down to 5 lbs.
    He is also the last of the original pack( ,Rudy Ray, Spit,Squeaker ( cats) Hoji, Loki, Mindee,Geta,Tabu and Inu.

Hope to see you again you fuzzy little prick. I will miss you.
    My condolences Hoji

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Sorry for your loss, The bond and love we have with our dogs is just like children and I'm sure it's the same with y'all and your cats.

I saw a wall sign hung in a veterinary waiting room that said "Lord please help me to be the human my dogs think I am" - thats so true!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    My dog Tess, of 15 years, I still miss her though 8 years gone; even though my current Buddy is a good dog, he's never replaced her.

After 20 years here, I picked up a kitten last fall. Murrrl is an in and out cat, comes in to eat, get a good rub, and maybe catch a few zzz's; then he's out for some new adventure... He likes to go walking with me and Buddy, but if he doesn't start with us he may still show up anywhere along the way. What I'm saying is that he's all over my place, as apparently are the coyotes and bobcats...

Damn cat, when he doesn't show up at his regular times, I worry about him till he does show up... In less than a year he's won a place in my heart.

Like many others here, Hoji, I feel your loss, cause I've known it. 10, 15, 18, even 20 years... our dogs and cats, they just can't live long enough.

Top Bottom