• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    This is why I hate being a passenger in a high hp car.Scary when you have no control.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

He actually seemed like a decent guy and I enjoyed the series. Anyone know if the latest installment was finished filming?

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

He actually seemed like a decent guy and I enjoyed the series. Anyone know if the latest installment was finished filming?

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

The last that I heard is that it was finished ...but I wouldn't take my word for it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    What's sad is he did a lot of community work. Had his own foundation and everything. He was heavily into marine life and enjoy the science, and also the conservation of it. But he wasn't one of those PETA people, he understood that fishing and such actually helped preserve and regulate, rather than the crazy kooks.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Never really gave the guy much thought.
    Just found out today that he and my son in law were surfing buddies back in the day.
    Yep, my son in law is from Burbank.
    RIP Paul.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    He was definitely an actor who had a positive buzz around him unlike the ones who are always causing or getting into trouble!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    this article and some of the responses made me tear up.

The Motoring World Responds To Paul Walker's Death

this was my response to one of the comments in the top conversation...
    man, that made me tear up. its exactly the same way i feel. i was 16 and had a first gen eclipse that my parents bought from the police auction for $250, when the first movie came out. i had always been into cars, drag racing and such, but never knew of anything outside of big bad american v8s. without the first movie my passion for cars would have possibly never grown.

and as was said above, the first FnF movie introduced me and many others into the concept that sometimes cool, fast, and enjoyable cars arent always the cars from the posters on your wall.

Thank you Mr. Walker for introducing a generation to automobiles. Some of us wouldnt be the hoonigans we are without you.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    also, you guys may not be into this, but if you are interested lacedup is selling #rememberthebuster decals for $12, with all proceeds going to the Reach Out Worldwide charity that Walker was promoting at the time of the accident.

#REMEMBERTHEBUSTER stickers / LacedUP

according to their facebook they are at over $15k since this morning. i sincerely hope they are gonna stay true and donate the money and not just using it as a huge marketing ploy and a way to earn a bunch of money.

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    Evidently he was a gun guy too. Sure he wasn't the greatest but I liked him. Left a daughter behind, prayers for her.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    :( I still can't believe the headline. RIP Paul Walker. The good ones leave too soon. Condolences to his family.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Left a daughter behind, prayers for her.
    To make matters worse, she's in her mid-teens and gorgeous - exactly the situation that requires a father around to avoid big problems. Prayers for her, indeed.

ETA - His daughter posted a picture of her hotel room door on instagram with a caption about how she expected her dad to walk through it any minute. Tore my heart out.

Isnt this the guy that started dating a 16 year old when he was 30 or something like that?
    Don't know. Wouldn't care. My dad was 30 and my mom 15 when they met and they were the finest example of a loving marriage I've ever seen, from their first date right up until death parted them. If, a decade ago, Mr. Walker had a girlfriend significantly younger than him, I can't see where that means anything, especially now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom