0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    A veteran race car driver, in a race car infamous for bad handling, on a day that was seized by a race car driver/actor to better his company of first responders to tragic events, over Thanksgiving weekend, in the middle of filming a 7th part to a movie about fast cars, that made this man famous enough to use fame to build an organization that saves lives, which because of his death, received and is receiving more donations from people and Universal, so that even in the event of this man's death, more live's are being set up to be saved. Certainly God's plan. I could only wish to have as much purpose in life, that Paul had in death.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    A veteran race car driver, in a race car infamous for bad handling, on a day that was seized by a race car driver/actor to better his company of first responders to tragic events, over Thanksgiving weekend, in the middle of filming a 7th part to a movie about fast cars, that made this man famous enough to use fame to build an organization that saves lives, which because of his death, received and is receiving more donations from people and Universal, so that even in the event of this man's death, more live's are being set up to be saved. Certainly God's plan. I could only wish to have as much purpose in life, that Paul had in death.

Well said!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom