• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It can't be a Friday Night Party without some Eagles! Back in the early 1980's, I was dating a girl, that was something really special, and almost married her. She loved the Eagles almost as much as I did. I made some huge mistakes back then, and let my own pride and stubbornness ruin something could have been a really good thing. She and I became friends again on FB a couple of years ago. Can't turn back the clock, but I hope she understands that I made a very huge mistake. She loved this song.

ARJ Defense ad

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    It can't be a Friday Night Party without some Eagles! Back in the early 1980's, I was dating a girl, that was something really special, and almost married her. She loved the Eagles almost as much as I did. I made some huge mistakes back then, and let my own pride and stubbornness ruin something could have been a really good thing. She and I became friends again on FB a couple of years ago. Can't turn back the clock, but I hope she understands that I made a very huge mistake. She loved this song.

The Eagles are one of the very best. I saw a really good documentary on them. AXS channel i think. Very interesting. Sad the band imploded through making The Long Run.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Went to watch MTB in the 90's. Never had a phobia until that night...paruresis set in that night! Went to the restroom, 11 or so urinals and only 2 other guys in there. Went to the farthest one. Next thing, some dude is standing right nest to me and his hand is reaching for my junk! Should have beat he crap outta him, but got out as quick as I could.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The Eagles are one of the very best. I saw a really good documentary on them. AXS channel i think. Very interesting. Sad the band imploded through making The Long Run.

And they had a great second run of success in the early 1990's when they got back together. Interesting story about their Hell Freezes Over Tour. My father was driving a truck for a company that provided the lighting and sound equipment for that tour. He got backstage passes and got to hang out with the Eagles! Yes, I was quite envious of my father!

There was a two part documentary on them that ran on NetFlix a couple of years ago. Really great program.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Not much rip snorting about this one, but I saw The Phantom of the Opera a couple of times at the Curran Theater in San Francisco (before it was a complete shithole). First time watching an opera and was pleasantly surprised.

My taste in music is all over the board...but country is in my blood.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Let me throw some 1980's out there!

Man...all these tunes will keep me up all night! I set up my stack stereo from the late 90's with a 5 disc CD changer. Been loading it up and blasting it throughout the house. The kids have no appreciation for quality music.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Man...all these tunes will keep me up all night! I set up my stack stereo from the late 90's with a 5 disc CD changer. Been loading it up and blasting it throughout the house. The kids have no appreciation for quality music.

My musical interests are very varied and all over the place! I love music.

But George is the man! I had the opportunity to meet him twice. Really down to earth person and just a guy you would like to hang out with, even if he wasn't a huge celebrity.

If you have never been to Gruene Hall in Gruene, just outside of New Braunfels, you owe yourself a trip there! Awesome old time way of listening to great music. Here's George playing there.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    My musical interests are very varied and all over the place! I love music.

But George is the man! I had the opportunity to meet him twice. Really down to earth person and just a guy you would like to hang out with, even if he wasn't a huge celebrity.

If you have never been to Gruene Hall in Gruene, just outside of New Braunfels, you owe yourself a trip there! Awesome old time way of listening to great music. Here's George playing there.

That is way too cool. It's amazing how fans hype up celebrities, but when you get to meet them, they are just regular humans (not all). As a family we have not been able to venture out as work, school and life hasn't allowed it yet. As things settle, we need to get out and explore. Thanks for the tip.
    I used to listen to music all the time, but the radio in my truck is on the fritz. I only get AM stations now and the CD player is not working. I guess I could stop being a tight wad and buy a new one :)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The last for the night. So I'll leave it with Elvis. I got to get up pretty early in the morning and start doing a lot of dirt work around here.

And this Elvis song, I dedicated to the most wonderful and special lady in my life, and the greatest part of me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    That is way too cool. It's amazing how fans hype up celebrities, but when you get to meet them, they are just regular humans (not all). As a family we have not been able to venture out as work, school and life hasn't allowed it yet. As things settle, we need to get out and explore. Thanks for the tip.
    I used to listen to music all the time, but the radio in my truck is on the fritz. I only get AM stations now and the CD player is not working. I guess I could stop being a tight wad and buy a new one :)

I got to have my music! This electronic age is so great for me as far as music. I have so many sources that I can listen to whatever I want, for whatever mood I'm in.

Top Bottom