• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Best audio version. Just ignore the images cuz somebody ain't never been on that "Amarillo highway"

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

First time I heard that song was music video on CMT many years ago when it first came out. It became one of my favorite George Jones songs. Ironic in sort of way, he was singing about some of the county artists that had passed away, but the ones he spoke of and were shown in the video, most all them are gone now. Awesome song. That one still brings a tear to my eye.

I never though anyone could do justice to a George Jones song, but George Strait and Alan Jackson did an awesome job, and I think The Possum would have approved.

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    First time I heard that song was music video on CMT many years ago when it first came out. It became one of my favorite George Jones songs. Ironic in sort of way, he was singing about some of the county artists that had passed away, but the ones he spoke of and were shown in the video, most all them are gone now. Awesome song. That one still brings a tear to my eye.

I never though anyone could do justice to a George Jones song, but George Strait and Alan Jackson did an awesome job, and I think The Possum would have approved.

George Strait and Alan Jackson are my favorite "new guys" LOL I like/post a lot of music. All varieties. Glad it meant something to you too.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Yep. I saw that the night it was aired live.
    I thought the same.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom