• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunny P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    DFW
    I've been watching the influx of commiefornians into Texas for years and this has been a concern from day one. I totally agree that it blows the mind that these idiots move to escape the idiotic, self-inflicted abuses and then continue to vote dim when they get here. The definition of insanity.

I don't blame the transplant idiots that can't see beyond CNN proparganda etc, I blame Republicans for not standing tall & letting their voice be heard.
    We easily get cowed nowadays with the PC & me 2 movement shyttt...
    Up to date I haven't heard any Republican in office call Christine Ford a straight out liar, instead all we heard was something must have happened to her in the past BS. The left knows they can bully Republicans with racial, women & pc issues ...and unfortunately we ain't got the nuts to call them out on it.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    For part of it. I try to sleep every night.
    Assuming it is true, why should I care if Melania doesn't. For all you know, she might have even gifted her to him since she was preggy.
    Because it's difficult to argue morals when that is the head of your party. Plus it tends to lose the women vote.

The last election was not a wave election. It was a structural shift. Look at the pictures of freshmen Congress. Republicans are an amalgam of older white guys. The Democrat one isn't.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Because it's difficult to argue morals when that is the head of your party. Plus it tends to lose the women vote.

The last election was not a wave election. It was a structural shift. Look at the pictures of freshmen Congress. Republicans are an amalgam of older white guys. The Democrat one isn't.
    I won't argue any of that, but for it to matter to me, I would have to believe it is true and so far I haven't seen anything that makes me believe it is. I am sick of guilt by innuendo.

Now let us talk truth - Kennedy, Clinton, et al - didn't seem to hurt them much.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX

He is not "the head of the party" he got elected president with the party affiliation. The people running the party didn't like him, didn't want him- but since he was essentially running an "anti-Obama" campaign, he won first the primary and then defeated Killary.

The 2 party system means that if you aren't affiliated with one of those 2, you don't stand much chance of doing more than effecting the outcome of the election.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It means reading something besides Fox and Infowars. I particularly like Reason, Reuters, and the WSJ.
    I happen to read more then watch and I don't rely on any to give me the truth, they're all politically driven.

The left can't believe they were so wrong in the presidential election. They couldn't read the middle class and figured that if they rely on negative news to get their agenda across it would have just been a matter of Obama handing the torch off to Hillary. They don't want to admit they were wrong, so their only recourse is to delegitimize Trump in any way they can.

The delegitimization of Trump brought about such things as collusion with Russia that was propagated by the democrats. If buying a fake dossier from a Russian agent to undermine an election isn't collusion, I'm not sure what collusion is. After nearly 2 years of investigation, on the taxpayers dime, nothing has come out that Trump actually did collude with Russia, even though the MSM wants it to go on and on. The left has tried almost everything to delegitimize Trump and touts it as fact, yet can supply no evidence. I don't know if Stormy Daniels is legitimate in her claim, I've heard innuendo, but no real evidence. A payoff could be a silencing of a nuisance, not always an actual admission of guilt. But what if he did? Does that really mean he couldn't be a fair president because he was a womanizer? There was no rape, unless you call extortion rape, and then that's on Stormy.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    On no(!)... tell me it ain’t so. You mean we’ve elected “womanizers” as our President? (Even as far back, as the late great, Geo. Washington? ...even Jimma Carter admitted to having “lusted” in his heart ;>) You know what “they” say.....”any port in the storm” (no pun intended)!

https://www.businessinsider.com/president-sex-scandal-history-2018-3

Seems like to me, the White House has been a regular ‘Peyton Place’
    {John 8:7}

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9