• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    5% off. Burn this number up. Its valid till April 12, 2015.

"Sent from a puff of smoke"

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I just used it, thanks. Mine was expired.

I ordered a window regulater for my truck and plugs and coil packs for Tina's car. Saved over $10.

Overall it was over half of what AutoZone would have cost me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Before I bought thermoplastic clamps. I priced them ORielys. Rock Auto $2.50 for a 1-1/4 clamp. Orielys was $6 something.

Wheel seal....Rock Auto .75 cents. Orielys, $2.64.

AutoZone? If you're lucky enough for them to have in stock. Rock Auto sells whatever you're looking for. 30% the price of AutoZone.

I checked 4 stores for TBI gaskets. AutoZone in Temple and Belton. Orielys in Belton and cop cove. All said it was special order.

Rock Auto had piles of the gaskets.

What I like is you can choose the brand with RA. AutoZone hands you whatever is on the shelf.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    not true, plenty of parts they don't have. Try to find convertible top parts, for example. awesome prices though. I'm a forever customer now.

Huh? Rock Auto has the top and curtain for my car. Plastic or glass rear window. In three quality grades. From crap vinyl to the stayfast factory material. In like 6 colors. Black, black blue, taupe, white, red. They also have the curtain in 4 colors.

The top of the line top. Runs like $550. Curtain is like $160? They even have the top pump motor.

Rock Auto is like a sore dick. They can't be beat.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Huh? Rock Auto has the top and curtain for my car. Plastic or glass rear window. In three quality grades. From crap vinyl to the stayfast factory material. In like 6 colors. Black, black blue, taupe, white, red. They also have the curtain in 4 colors.

The top of the line top. Runs like $550. Curtain is like $160? They even have the top pump motor.

Rock Auto is like a sore dick. They can't be beat.

needed a 2008 mustang actuator (Cylinder). to be fair, no one had this for anything less than new OEM @ Full MSRP. I got lucky and found it by chance at a salvage yard, NOS from ebay. To further complicate, ford switched cylinders mid year 2009 to a euro trash model vs the old tried and true fat North American style version.

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I just counted over 250 RA magnets on my shop lifts. Whenever I get a new magnet I stick it to one of the lift upright posts. I buy a lot of regular stocking items like filters etc. from them. Good prices even with shipping if you buy in quantity. They send a new DISCOUNT code about every 2 weeks to my email.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I only have 13 magnets. Half are repeats of the same damn dodge. Got one Ford truck. One Audi. But most freakin dodge products.

Ugh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I won't sing all praise for Rock Auto. It's gonna take 7 days to get an IAC. (Small dilly that controls the idle speed)

Some warehouses they have are closer. But those seem to house other kinds of parts. Hoses and brake pads.

Top Bottom