• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    If I remember correctly Academy on Joe Battle had them back in December. I had a chance to hold one but I didn't buy it. I also haven't been there in a while but I am pretty sure you can have one shipped there if they don't have them in stock. Give them a call first.

I just looked at their website and confirmed that they do sell them.

GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2018
    San Antonio
    The Rock Island Armory web site has a dealer locator - Casa Navarro's. 10037 Jamaica St El Paso, TX 79924. Phone: (915) 751-5958

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    If I remember correctly Academy on Joe Battle had them back in December. I had a chance to hold one but I didn't buy it. I also haven't been there in a while but I am pretty sure you can have one shipped there if they don't have them in stock. Give them a call first.

I just looked at their website and confirmed that they do sell them.

hi Ozzman,
    The only Academy I’ve found is a Mesa Hills location.

BillRedding

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2017
    Colorado Springs, CO
    "The only Academy I’ve found is a Mesa Hills location." -- tonelar
    Yes we have 2 in ELP, one on the Westside and one on the Eastside.
    If you live in the middle of ELP -- around Basset Center -- either location is about the same distance away. ;-)
    I've been to both, but usually go to the Westside store.
    And don't forget the Cabelas on the Westside, too...

Leadslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    The local stores have to add on profit margin. I usually try to see if I can get my hands on a gun to get the feel of it then shop online and have it shipped to my FFL. I usually save money that way. Just another option.

BillRedding

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2017
    Colorado Springs, CO
    The local stores have to add on profit margin. I usually try to see if I can get my hands on a gun to get the feel of it then shop online and have it shipped to my FFL. I usually save money that way. Just another option.
    I usually do the "buy online/local FFL guy" thing also. However, I do get other things at Academy, mainly ammo (their "Monarch" house brand is often a good deal if you want "generic" ammo, but I've also gotten specialty stuff (high-performance self-defense HP ammo) like American Gunner there, too.
    As for guns I did NOT buy online, about a year ago I got a Sig P238 "Nitron" @ Academy, as it seemed to be a "Academy Sports Special" model Sig made for them only, and it also was nicely priced ($519 then, I think cheaper now).
    -- BR

Top Bottom