• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on ordering one of these and wanted to hear from anyone who has one and whether they like it or not. I have shot a real, i.e. Russian SVD (was very lucky for that chance) and loved it. I know the real Drags and the PSL are different and I am ok with that. Thing is, I am not yet independantly wealthy, so the PSL is affordable, the real Russian and Chinese Drags are not (yet).

Ok, so I have read about this thing until I was blue in the face, what I want is real opinions from people who have, or have had these things and shot them. I know it's not a "real" sniper weapon, and therefore not a precise instrument, but from what I have read - it satisfies my intended purpose. I already have a Mosin Nagant, so I am not adding another caliber and I have always loved the look of the Drag.

Thanks in advance!
    Military Camp

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    The PSL is pretty accurate.Mine had the 4x rangefinding scope that was calibrated to 1200 yds.It came with five ten rounders and 500 rounds of wolf ammo.I had it for about year but sent it back because of a recall.There were problems with the rifle shooting two round and sometime three round bursts.They fixed the problem but it came back scratched up and my scope was broken so I regretfully sold it.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Well, I ordered one, should be here either Saturday or Monday of next week. I will post a full range report ASAP!

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Yeah, I am excited about getting my hands on it. I will probably have it phosphated and get a proper military matte finish though. I am an AK nut, so this will jive well with my collection.

byronw999

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Grand Prairie, Texas USA!
    I've had one of these about 6 months... Fun way to burn up cheap surplus ammo..Once sighted in its pretty accurate even with the surplus... Havnet gotten any good ammo to try..Only thing to watch is shooting off a bunch of rounds at once... Barrel heats up and rounds go everywhere but the target..I usually take 4-5 guns to the range so I shoot 4-5 rounds then shoot something else..

Top Bottom