• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Romo dropped Jessica like a pass to T.O. Now maybe he can focus on whippin some Eagles ass this year.
    ARJ Defense ad

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Sorry, football is probably a sore subject with you Houston guys with the whole Oiler/Texans fiasco...I'll take that under advisement..ouch he he he!

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Dang, I guess that new wake-board boat wasn't enough for Tony to keep her. Or when they went out to PC on Lewisville, he realized what talent was out there every weekend and figured Jessica was OK, but he didn't need her money when there's a cove full of young honey.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    He'll be all the better for it. Jessica is a hot chick, but an air head and high maintenance. I read the straw the broke them up was her 29th bd party, which was supposed to be a Ken and Barbie theme. Assuming Romo said no Freaking way I'm dressing up like Ken. Can you imagine the ribbing he would get in the locker room and the sports media for that deal...

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Aww c'mon remember (hearing about) Joe Namath wearing ladies nylons for a commercial.( I bet they tore him a new one in New York!)

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    No matter how hot they are, there is always someone tired of putting up with their S**T. When you are his age, with his cash, his fame, you can get more A** than a toilet seat.......Now maybe he can concentrate on football(although they need a lot of help)

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Good riddance to the cow. I have not been a huge Cowboys fan since Jones bought 'em, but they are a Texas team by God and I will cheer for them if I am watching.

Bud Adams - ROT IN HELL! How dare you take our beloved Oilers away? Maybe they were the perennial "also ran's", but they were ours! Right?

The Texans just have not found a place in my heart, yet.

SapperMapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    No matter how hot they are, there is always someone tired of putting up with their S**T. When you are his age, with his cash, his fame, you can get more A** than a toilet seat.......Now maybe he can concentrate on football(although they need a lot of help)

That's what my old platoon sergeant used to say:

You show me a hot woman, I'll show you a man who's tired of ****ing her.

Good looking only gets you so far. Good cooking is for keeps. My wife makes me homemade pumpkin pie.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    That's what my old platoon sergeant used to say:

You show me a hot woman, I'll show you a man who's tired of ****ing her.

Good looking only gets you so far. Good cooking is for keeps. My wife makes me homemade pumpkin pie.

Amen to that!!

Top Bottom