• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I just wanted to express my happiness at being the owner of a RCBS rotary media sifter. This guy is built well and empties all of the 9mm brass from the media in just a minute or so of turning.

Made thirty minutes of dumping out cases into just a few minutes of clean, nice brass.
    Hurley's Gold

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    I agree wholeheartedly. Have the Frankfort Arsenal version and makes it pretty easy to separte media and brass and get back to tumbling. Midway USA has the Frankfort Arsenal Tumbler, media, polish, and media separator on sale for $64 right now if anyone is needing that equipment. Seems like the sale price is pretty much their regular price; kinda like the Midway Range Bag-always on sale.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Is this what you bought?

MidwayUSA - RCBS Sidewinder Case Tumbler 110 Volt

My uncle has an old one that still works. They do work very good. But, it is out of my price range.

No, I got the hand crank media sifter from from graf and Sons. It only separates the media that I tumble in Lymann tumbler.

35 dollars, + 4.50/order. I got some speer gold dots for my 9mm just to see how they load up and fire too.

I was gonna get the frankford or the graf and son's one, but I saw some bad reviews. I figured it was only a few dollars more for the RCBS. I'm happy I did. The plastic looks durable.

nhm16

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I'm very satisfied with my Cabela's model. Got it along with their tumbler, and it seems to be a very nice unit so far, for not much more than the Frankfort model, which from what I've read seems to be not built for heavy use.

Top Bottom