USMCPMI - 197
    Team Score - 785

Team #2 - Team "DFW Pistoleros"
    Kingofwiley - 198
    High_Cap 1911 - 196
    Navyguy - 191
    Aenimated1 - 189
    Team Score - 774

Round 1 goes to Austin. Great shooting all around.
    Gun Zone Deals

Aenimated1

Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    My lawyer and I will be contesting these results to the bitter end. I will throw all the taxpayers money I can at this and drag all parties into slanderous and costly legal battles until my temper tantrums are so abhorent that my adversaries basically give in to my demands and give me a score that properly reflects my shooting prowess; 2,000. That's right I shot a 2,000. Mark that down.

Oh, and the whole process should take about 7 months (see:Minnesota).

Congrats Austin. Good shooting. We'll get you next time.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Dam these feathers are nasty!
    At least someone could have plucked this dam crow for me!!;)
    Not the 1st time my alligator mouth over ran my tweety bird ass!

Great job Austin!
    Very close match.

Now we all know Alan would score almost a perfect score because at the 25 yard line he was shooting from the bullet trap side -ROFLMAO!!!

You Austin guys need more shooters!!!!
    Work those new members, get them involved - come on - get with it!

It appears bases on everyone's comments this was the most fun meet yet.
    There was more BS-ing and such going on during the match shooting; I don't think anyone got many rounds down range other than their match rounds. LOL!!!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Yes, it was a lot of fun! Glad the scores were pretty close, that will keep it interesting. Congratulations to the Austin group.........at least until the Houston group posts their scores.

Are those all the groups (Dallas, Austin, Houston)? Are we just waiting on Houston, or is that it?

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Well... when does the next match start?? Them boys from up north in DFW won't be giving up this easy... Looks like I have some practice to do... I came in 3rd!! Past due for a new front sight and some "majic reloads" insted of that factory junk! found that stuff can vary 25 fps in a 5 shot string.....So when we all start shooting 200's, will we start counting "X's"? ;)
    Mo-- thanks for all the banter and building up this match. It does make it more fun, win or lose... OK maybe just WIN!!
    MG

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well... when does the next match start?? Them boys from up north in DFW won't be giving up this easy... Looks like I have some practice to do... I came in 3rd!! Past due for a new front sight and some "majic reloads" insted of that factory junk! found that stuff can vary 25 fps in a 5 shot string.....So when we all start shooting 200's, will we start counting "X's"? ;)
    Mo-- thanks for all the banter and building up this match. It does make it more fun, win or lose... OK maybe just WIN!!
    MG
    Enjoyed pat-thew more dam feathers - enjoyed the banter, good fun!
    So far is sounds like everyone here is good for another round.
    I would like to suggest we stick with open / iron style sights or maybe have two classes.
    Open sights shot as a 4 person team and improved (scoped. halo, etc) sights shot on a 2 man or individual bases.
    Most of our shooters don't use scopes and such and those that do have them, they are on 454 Casual and such and expensive to shoot.
    Some thing to consider.
    Great time though!!!!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    You aren't getting any shallower... I shot at a 100 yard range. If I could do that at 75 yards I'd be a badass.

That would be VERY impressive........nearly as good as in the old movies where the guy was on a running horse & shoots the gun out of the bad guys hand (who was also on a running horse) over 100 yards away.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    At least you guys have people show up. I can't give away a free lunch here in Houston.

Grats to the winners and better luck next time to the losers.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Okay, looks like a team from Houston could POSSIBLY consist of DCortez, 308Nato, TXSUT and GMChief, if the schedule does not work for GM I will take his place, unfortunatley my wife is going to be residing in Memorial Herman for the next few weeks so I cant fully commit....

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Come on Houston!!!!!
    We have to look at this from this stand point - Austin is a bunch of HOT-SHOT Ringers and needs to be taken down a notch.
    Come on Huston!!!!!

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Okay, looks like a team from Houston could POSSIBLY consist of DCortez, 308Nato, TXSUT and GMChief, if the schedule does not work for GM I will take his place, unfortunatley my wife is going to be residing in Memorial Herman for the next few weeks so I cant fully commit....

DCortez and TXSUT confirmed. Waiting on word from 308Nato and GMChief. The shoot is tentatively scheduled for the evening of July 23rd at Shiloh.

Top Bottom