• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    You have to have hazmat certification to ship ammo via FedEx. UPS is the only outlet you can use without one. You just have to mark the box with the correct ORMD labels and take the package to a hub, not a ups store or authorized shipping agent.

bjo71

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    You have to have hazmat certification to ship ammo via FedEx. UPS is the only outlet you can use without one. You just have to mark the box with the correct ORMD labels and take the package to a hub, not a ups store or authorized shipping agent.

This is wrong. You can ship via Fedex ground to the lower 48. You will need a hazmat cert to ship air to AK or HI. I have shipped and received alot of ammo via Fedex ground. To ship, you cannot drop it off at a Fedex store, you must either have an account and have them pick it up at your house or drop off at the fedex hub in your area. Add ORM-D labels to the box and make sure it is sealed up. They are usually cheaper to ship than UPS too.

Last edited:

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    This is wrong. You can ship via Fedex ground to the lower 48. You will need a hazmat cert to ship air to AK or HI. I have shipped and received alot of ammo via Fedex ground. To ship, you cannot drop it off at a Fedex store, you must either have an account and have them pick it up at your house or drop off at the fedex hub in your area. Add ORM-D labels to the box and make sure it is sealed up. They are usually cheaper to ship than UPS too.

I stand corrected

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom