• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I am looking for small horizontal shaft motors in good condition running or not. Briggs, Tecumseh, Honda and Honda clone engines like the Predator, Powerhorse etc...prefer 5 hp and up engines with 3/4 or 1 inch output shafts.

I have several of new in the package PMags. Both AR Gen 2 and AK MOE 30 rounders. I also have 9mm and 7.62x39 ammo to trade. And of course cash if your prefer to sell. Details of quantity can be sorted out depending on what you have to trade. Looking around the greater Austin Area. I am in Round Rock.

Thanks, Trey.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    This is the norm. Generators, tillers, edgers and some pressure washers will have horizontal shaft motors though. Also go karts and mini bikes. Which is why I am looking for some.

I'd check the pawnshops for edgers'. They all seem and look to have barely been used. I want to say they're usually a 3hp. Recently saw an older one at the pawn. I'd guess early 1980's or late 70's. It was vintage but in reality nice condition. Something like $150. It's gone. Craigslist just had an ad for a mini bike frame too.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I'd check the pawnshops for edgers'. They all seem and look to have barely been used. I want to say they're usually a 3hp. Recently saw an older one at the pawn. I'd guess early 1980's or late 70's. It was vintage but in reality nice condition. Something like $150. It's gone. Craigslist just had an ad for a mini bike frame too.
    I stalk CL like a hawk for mini bike stuff. I have 4 of them and always looking for that old barn bike.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom