• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Just saying. We never actually saw any of the guns being fired. There were no holes in the gray car or in the truck's windshield. Guy seemed way too calm after the alleged shots he fired.
    If you watch the video closely... when the truck driver fired a crack became visible in the windshield. Glass shards can be seen flying every time the truck driver fired. His passenger was covered in them. Of course we couldn't see much of the windshield and nothing of the truck exterior. Could'a been a ragged out prop truck used to make the video then discarded.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I need/want to get a dash cam like that. One that shows speed/direction and such. As I was writing this another thought occured. Why the hell was there a video recording of the inside of the truck? Bogus bullshit and staged event. No doubt!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I need/want to get a dash cam like that. One that shows speed/direction and such. As I was writing this another thought occured. Why the hell was there a video recording of the inside of the truck? Bogus bullshit and staged event. No doubt!

Lots of dash cams record both forward and reward views. Kind of important if you get rear ended.

Example: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/garmin...9Tv3xRdLmVgSXxw4h3hoCPPUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

depending on your driving habits. It may not be a good idea to have speed/gps displayed if you are involved in a major accident.

If it shows you were speeding you may get a % of at fault for the accident.

If it only shows gps they can use that to determine speed.

And another thing depending on marital habits you really don't want time and location tracked lol

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Lots of dash cams record both forward and reward views. Kind of important if you get rear ended.

Example: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/garmin...9Tv3xRdLmVgSXxw4h3hoCPPUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh... Ok... What threw me off was the beginning of the video the occupants were not visible when the first rear view video was shown and then from that point forward they were. Guess the first part the camera was zoomed in or something such that the occupants weren't visible.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have a 3- camera unit. One faces front with a cab cam on the reverse side and a separate rear camera. Can record all three at once. If I need it, it shows what is going on in the cab.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Scary what people will do. Back in the spring, I was driving down a road and a car was about to pull out in front of me so I tapped the horn. Some guy going the opposite way thought I honked at him which apparently set him off. A couple of miles down the road he passes me and brake checks as he swerves into a turn lane. He's yelling as I pass and I'm still clueless as to his issue. He chases me down, I slow down to about 20mph, his window is down and he's yelling about f-ing me up for honking. I yelled back saying I was honking at a SUV that was starting to pull out from a side street but he won't listen. More yelling and messing me up and I'm calmly saying I wasn't honking at him. I don't know this guy so I'm holding my pistol in my right hand in my lap in case he causes us to crash and wants to fight or decides to pull a gun on me. Wife was filming at this point but apparently he decides to finally disengage.

Just tapping your horn and someone thinking it was at them is now a reason to kill someone. A few times each year you'll read about someone being shot on a DFW freeway for honking at someone.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    They shouldn't even put horns on automobiles. If you have time to honk, you have time to take some other form of evasive action. Maybe if they went back to the old ah ooga horns, people wouldn't get so offended.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    They shouldn't even put horns on automobiles. If you have time to honk, you have time to take some other form of evasive action. Maybe if they went back to the old ah ooga horns, people wouldn't get so offended.
    I'm thinking a horn that sounds like a Browning M2 running 5 second burst might just do the trick!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A lot of the larger commercial trucking companies are going to cameras and GPS speed indicators, just for such reasons. If their truck is involved in any sort of an accident, they will have video footage and information in regards to the accident. Their legal departments will know exactly what liability the company has in that event.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    What did I just watch?

Retards. Retards everywhere.

The driver is an idiot and should have his dumbass thrown under the jail. No way was any of that justifiable.
    He sped up and harassed the other driver for gods sake.
    Gray car driver probably felt threatened(I would too) and presented the gun to ward off the retard.
    Retard opens fire. No excuses for that stupidity.

Top Bottom