• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pewpewpew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Houston
    hi all a few weeks ago i purchased this 10/22 from a seller on here.
    (http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/guns-sale/33743-ruger-10-22-sale.html)
    Unfortunately the clutch on my car gave out on me and needed repairs, now im short on funds for other bills so I'm forced to put it up for sale. I didn't even get a chance to shoot it yet just cleaned it. It will come with everything I originally purchased it with for $200. 1x10rd box mag, 2x25rd mag, a few boxes of ammo, soft case, and the 10/22 with a new barrel. If interested please txt me @ 3104394261 I can send you some pictures. Thanks for your time.
    ARJ Defense ad

pewpewpew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Houston
    High-Cap I would prefer not to ship, I have never shipped any firearms before and have no knowledge of how to. I would like to avoid any risks, I hope you understand. If I was confident in the laws/regulations in shipping a firearm i would do so, seeing as you were the first person to offer purchasing. But now i do have a few interested buyer locally and would like to see how those go. Should they fall through ill PM you and if you would be willing explain the need to know on how to ship firearms. thank you.

epicurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Texas Gulf Coast
    A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own State or to a licensee in any State. The Postal Service recommends that long guns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms. Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. [18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A)]

Top Bottom