• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terry.hatcher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    killeen tx
    i would say depending on what options you go with between 3 and 4 hundred will be about where there at. check out gunbroker.com theres about a million of them with all kinds of setups

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    If you want to do the mods yourself the standard models are a little over $200 at your local Wally World. Might be a good way to go and learn a lot about your weapon in the process.

Rifleman55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Hey I'm looking into getting a Ruger 10/22 to modify and use to shoot competetion and shoot varmints. I was wondering about how much would a new one cost?
    check out rimfirecentral.com You can learn anything you want to know about the Ruger 10-22. No I don't know hoe to make the address hot.

Stangfan93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Houston/Pasadena
    RFC Home

If you just want a plain jane new one that you then want to modify yourself then go to academy and buy the one there. It is $185 all day long. You go anywhere else and it is going to be more expensive for the same gun. At Bass Pro the same gun is $220! I was in the same boat starting about 6 months ago. After you get your gun order some factory Ruger mags from Midway USA they are much cheaper there. I ordered 10 and after shipping they came out to about $16 each where as if you buy them from Bass Pro or anywhere else that has them you will spend $19.99 and then the tax on top of it to me not worth it. If you want the banana mags then get the Butler Creek Steel lips. Not the hot lips. The hot lips have plastic lips that after a while fail. It is better the just spend a little bit more money on the steel lipped ones because you will then have to go out and buy more hot lips.

RFC is great! But you have to wade through a lot. So join their forum and use the search feature before you ask anything. Well thats with any forum. The reason I say that is because any question you can think of its already been asked and/or talked about.

Here is something else. If you want a 10/22 with a bull barrel and all you really need to do to it is put a really good scope on it then go with the 10/22T its about $450 or more. There are a couple things you can to do that gun and then you will be set.

Have fun with what ever you choose

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom