• dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    For the RUGER fans. I saw this in another forum. I sent RUGER a message, letting them know that I'd buy a Ruger 1911.

In the April 2010 Guns&Ammo, there is an interview with Mike Fifer. He is the President/CEO of Sturm-Ruger Firearms. The first question of the interview is one that many of us have been wondering for years.

Q: Why hasn't Ruger introduced a 1911 pistol?
    A: Our Voice-of-the-Customer program really drives our engineering priorities. If enought Ruger fans let us know they want a 1911, then we will make one.

Here is the web address for Ruger's Tell the CEO program. Let's send the message that we want a Ruger 1911. (I guess the numerous threads on the web and rumors at conventions have not been heard by him.) Ruger has been doing well with alot of their new innovative products. They have also been successful with the New Vaquero. The 1911 platform is another "oldie but a goody" design that Ruger should add to the catalog.

Here is the web address. Tell Ruger we want a 1911.

http://www.ruger.com/resources/tellTheCEO.html

9x19

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    As much as I like Ruger, the market needs another 1911 like we need another liberal demoncrap in office.

I did ask for the 99/44 to be brought back in .357... because we don't have a semi-auto rifle in .357!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    As much as I like Ruger, the market needs another 1911 like we need another liberal demoncrap in office.

I did ask for the 99/44 to be brought back in .357... because we don't have a semi-auto rifle in .357!
    I have to agree. It would be nice since Ruger's are made in USA, but I think they would end up competing (unfavorably for them) with Taurus and possibly Springfield for "best budget 1911".

I also wish they'd make the 99/44 again, but leave it in .44

Top Bottom