• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

JayeMechanico

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Buda, TX
    I've got some surprise expenses that sadly I have no option but to open the safe and sacrifice one of my favorite handguns ever. I've got an absolutely beautiful Ruger GP100, 3inch barrel for sale. This handgun has a reputation that speaks for itself, functions perfectly, extremely accurate to exceptional distances, and will last several lifetimes! This GP100 has exactly 50 rounds of Perfecta .357 Mag FMJ thru it on its first and only visit to the range in Lockhart. I purchased this brand new from my LGS in Austin, it is a 2015 year model with a date stamp of June 10, 2015 on the single shell case that came with the handgun from the factory. I've got the hard case and manual/paperwork everything that came with the GP from the factory. Pricing this beauty to sell, in all reality it is in brand new stock condition. This will make you very happy for generations to come, and you'll be helping out a brother in hard times! Thank you for looking, hope to hear from you soon!
    $550 cash, sorry no trades. God Bless 20160104_142433.jpg 20160104_142640.jpg

Jason
    Target Sports

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom