• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Anybody else got to handle one yet? I was at GT distributors killing some time earlier and didn't even know these were out. I hadn't even heard about em. Its a double stack Micro 9mm thats optics ready and comes with a front night sight. It's $400 at GT's. Thats about $100 cheaper than anything else in the category except a blue Glock 43x mos. It felt decent in the hand. Trigger felt better than my Sig 365xl I had. Think I may go back Friday and pick it up. Was going to get a shield plus until I saw this.
    sddefault.jpg
    Military Camp

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Very interested in getting one. I’m not a fan of how they take down but for the price it seems like a solid deal.
    I'm a little use to that type of breakdown from an LCP. Definitely not the best, but it doesn't bother me. I don't usually clean my guns until they start to malfunction anyway.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Very interested in getting one. I’m not a fan of how they take down but for the price it seems like a solid deal.
    The Security 9 takedown is the same. Looks like a pretty cheezy design, but it works well. I was shooting the hell out of it before 9mm got so expensive and hard to fInd.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    I've heard mixed reviews. But $400 is a damn good price. Most other places around here are selling it for $500+

If I saw it for $400 I'd have already bought it. :green:

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    After going back and forth in my head about it, I decided to be the forum guinea pig on this. Hope to get it out this weekend, but it may have to wait until next. I figured for $400 I'd give it a shot. Can't be worse than my jammomatic Sig 365XL was that cost double the price with a crappy Romeo Zero.
    20210702_110128.jpg

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    After going back and forth in my head about it, I decided to be the forum guinea pig on this. Hope to get it out this weekend, but it may have to wait until next. I figured for $400 I'd give it a shot. Can't be worse than my jammomatic Sig 365XL was that cost double the price with a crappy Romeo Zero.
    View attachment 264389
    Be sure to give us a full review!

:green:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    View attachment 264389

Looks good.
    What time is range day tomorrow?

Top Bottom