• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Anybody else got to handle one yet? I was at GT distributors killing some time earlier and didn't even know these were out. I hadn't even heard about em. Its a double stack Micro 9mm thats optics ready and comes with a front night sight. It's $400 at GT's. Thats about $100 cheaper than anything else in the category except a blue Glock 43x mos. It felt decent in the hand. Trigger felt better than my Sig 365xl I had. Think I may go back Friday and pick it up. Was going to get a shield plus until I saw this.
    sddefault.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Very interested in getting one. I’m not a fan of how they take down but for the price it seems like a solid deal.
    I'm a little use to that type of breakdown from an LCP. Definitely not the best, but it doesn't bother me. I don't usually clean my guns until they start to malfunction anyway.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Very interested in getting one. I’m not a fan of how they take down but for the price it seems like a solid deal.
    The Security 9 takedown is the same. Looks like a pretty cheezy design, but it works well. I was shooting the hell out of it before 9mm got so expensive and hard to fInd.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    I've heard mixed reviews. But $400 is a damn good price. Most other places around here are selling it for $500+

If I saw it for $400 I'd have already bought it. :green:

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    After going back and forth in my head about it, I decided to be the forum guinea pig on this. Hope to get it out this weekend, but it may have to wait until next. I figured for $400 I'd give it a shot. Can't be worse than my jammomatic Sig 365XL was that cost double the price with a crappy Romeo Zero.
    20210702_110128.jpg

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    After going back and forth in my head about it, I decided to be the forum guinea pig on this. Hope to get it out this weekend, but it may have to wait until next. I figured for $400 I'd give it a shot. Can't be worse than my jammomatic Sig 365XL was that cost double the price with a crappy Romeo Zero.
    View attachment 264389
    Be sure to give us a full review!

:green:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    View attachment 264389

Looks good.
    What time is range day tomorrow?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom