WTS Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle OEM Rear Sight Assembly Plus Some Sight Parts - Texarkana, TX Area

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle OEM Rear Sight Assembly Plus Some Sight Parts including: one (1) full rear sight assembly with one (1) attachment screw, one (1) rear dovetail slide and one (1) rear sight aperture. These are for the serial numbered with prefixes 580 and later series like those with prefix 583. The rear sight assembly and parts are new/old stock (had them about a year). See the pictures for condition. This sale offer does not include a Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle - it only includes the rear sight assembly and listed rear sight parts.

20210729_163049.jpg

20210729_163148.jpg

20210729_163355.jpg

20210729_163420.jpg

Price = $25.00. No trades. The rear sight assembly alone sells for $40.00 at Numrich Gun Parts Corp (source). The aperture goes for $7.10 (source) and the rear dovetail slide for $11.40 (source), for a parts total of $58.50 - plus shipping.

Sale is subject to availability. It is also listed on GunBroker.com, if it receives a bid at GunBroker, this offer will no longer be valid.

Please note my terms & conditions, any violation of them will result in the sale being voided:

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

If you want to purchase it, please send me a PM.

I accept only U.S. Postal Service money orders as payment if shipping is required. I accept cash only for a FTF sale. Any FTF sale must take place in Texarkana, TX or the immediate vicinity (I am not about to travel for a $25 FTF sale) at a location of my selection.

I strive to ship within 5 days of the money order clearing at the post office - usually sooner.

I ship via U.S.Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate small box at the actual shipping cost of $8.45.

No sales or shipping to: AK, HI, CA, Chicago, New York City, APO or FPO type addresses, penal institutions, LE Offices attached or adjacent to a penal institution, schools, foreign or overseas destinations.

Sales only to adults 18 years old or older.

If you are the buyer, your payment to me is your binding affirmation that you are legally eligible to receive and possess this item at your shipping address and that you will abide by and comply with all above terms/conditions.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom