• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twain55

Texan
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    San Antonio
    Used Ruger P89 handgun, 9mm 4.5" barrel, one 15 round magazine, ergonomic Hogue grip, ambidextrous safety.

This handgun has an undetermined number of rounds through it. I got it a few years back from my step-father and he bought it used quite awhile ago. The serial number indicates that it's an early model, probably around 1993. I feel it looks great for it's age.

I've fired it a few times over the years but put a buddy and I put about 50 rounds through it a couple weeks ago. It fired without issue. I'm only selling it to make room for other toys.

$300

FTF in SATX. Have valid/current Texas DL or LTC. Must be legal to own a firearm.

Ruger P89 2.jpg

Ruger P98 1.jpg

Ruger P89 3.jpg

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Those P models are some of the most reliable/accurate carry guns in my oldpinion. I have a few sets of factory plastic grip panels if someone who buys this needs a bit smaller girth to hang onto...I'll mail 'em a set. Just PM me their name/addy when they buy it. Great price considering the times and growing scarcity of these older ones!

HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    Man I wish you were closer to me I would take this in a heartbeat! Good luck on the sale!

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I have both the stainless and the black Ruger P89DC (decocker only) version of this pistol along with the .45ACP P90DC version. These Ruger P series pistols are built like a tank and function great. If this was being sold locally to me I would probably buy it even though I don't need it. :D

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom