• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sarco7135

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    houston
    Anybody can point me in direction? In houston took apart tried to put back together and jammed....Greatly apprecitated....

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    As I recall on my P90 Ruger which is now in GA with my son, there is a hinged metal

thing in the top of the mag well that must be pushed/folded down before disassembly

and left down until the slide is put back on, then pushed back up. I almost bet there

is your problem. Sorry mine's not here to send a pic or whatever.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I'm sorry for the info that didn't fix the problem...Please don't try to force it, look in your yellow pages for a local gunsmith and turn it over to him. Too good a pistol to
    damage, destroy, or give up on....Good luck !!

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    [url]http://www.ruger-firearms.com/Firearms/PS-ServiceShipping.html[/URL]

Return & Exchange Policy
    Q.
    Where should I ship my return?
    A. Refer to the instructions in the 'Returns & Exchange Policy' section or contact us at 888-220-1173

Q. What do I include with my return?
    A. Please refer to the Return & Exchange Form for instructions on what to include with your return. If the form is not available, please follow these steps:
    Write a note telling how you want us to handle the return. Would you like us to exchange the item, issue a refund or credit the credit card originally charged?
    Include a copy of the original invoice, if possible, or write the invoice number on your note.
    Let us know why you are returning the item (wrong size, didn’t like, damaged, etc.).
    Specify the name and address of where you would like us to send the refund or exchange.
    Include a daytime telephone number or e-mail address in case we have any questions.
    Securely wrap the item in the original package, if available, and return it by mail or private carrier to address listed above.

As far as the carrier (i/e ups, fedex, etc) it depends on their policy. I know that you normally can only ship it to an FFL, but I believe the rule is different when shipping to the manufacturer. Again, I would call Ruger as they can probably tell you how to ship it to them as they deal with receiving shipments in and probably have to tell lots of people what to do. Heck they might even be able to tell you who is currently the best carrier to use. I would add more, but it's been a long day. Hope this helps.

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    You don't need to worry about an FFL when shipping to a manufacturer. If you call Ruger to get a repair order number, they may send you a shipping box. It will have to go overnight via UPS or FedEx and you'll need to take it to the local hub, not one of their stores. I've shipped guns to Ruger, S&W and High Standard and have never had a problem. And they will ship it back directly to you. It does not have to go through an FFL for the return per BATFE regs.

dieselmech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    dfw
    just an fyi there is a bunch of vid's on you tube for tear down and assmeble of many types of hand guns and rifles.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom