• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    Picked up the new Ruger SR-22 this afternoon. Took it over to our local indoor range and drove 100 CCI rounds through the pipe. What a fun pistol. I wish I could shoot as good as this gun performed. The sights were dead on and the SR-22 was flawless. Money well spent.

http://
    CIMG0764.jpg
    Texas SOT

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    saw one of these at cabelas was smaller than i was expecting.
    need to check this and the m&p 22 out, id like to practice with 22 more and i dont really like my mk3 since it feels so much different than anything else i have

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    saw one of these at cabelas was smaller than i was expecting.
    need to check this and the m&p 22 out, id like to practice with 22 more and i dont really like my mk3 since it feels so much different than anything else i have

I would concur on the MK3. I had a very nice Target model that my brother had sent me, but I never like it. So I did a Advantage Arms .22 conversion on a Glock 17 frame that was cool, but that pistol was stolen. I bought a Walters P-22 that I am crazy about, but have some concerns on the reliability of it. That is why I picked up the Ruger. The Walters has been a good gun as long as I run Mini Mags or Vipers in it, yet you have in in the back of your mind doubts after it fails to load a round of less expensive ammo.

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    I seen the YouTube video af Hickok45 shooting a target at 100 yards with that gun, looks like fun.
    Ruger SR22 - YouTube

Good video, thanks! 100 yards is way to tough a shot for me to make with a .22 pistol. I think it is going to be a real fun toy, but have not had the chance to run through both magazines at full tilt. Need to take it out to our place in Goliad and get after it.

Top Bottom