ARJ Defense ad

Runner Runner Guns has made it difficult.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pachucko

Dec 27, 2008
    ... to be satisfied with any other FFL.

Really, you make it too easy to buy stuff!!

In all seriousness, I bought a lower from their web-site and replied to the confirmation e-mail with a copy of my local dealer's license, a couple of days later it was sitting at his shop waiting for me. No phone calls, no back orders, no shipping delays, no asking for a copy of my driver's license, etc...

Thanks for an easy transaction.......Pachucko
    Texas SOT

TRIXXTERR

Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    Yes, that is the way things are with RunnerRunner crew. They make everything easy as can be for their customers. And on the odd chance there is a mistake, problem they fix it about as fast as they are made aware of it. I have been really impressed with my business transactions with them. I will most definitely be repeating my business with them again.

tango5seven

Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Shee-it. Runner Runner is making it hard for me to stay married. He has such good prices on such cool stuff I can't quit buying. ;)

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Picked up my Texas Lower from the original release batch directly from him. Nice dude and definitely runs RR like a pro. I'll be buying as much as I can from him when I finally start on the build! And he continues to add new things to his inventory!

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Picked up my Texas Lower from the original release batch directly from him. Nice dude and definitely runs RR like a pro. I'll be buying as much as I can from him when I finally start on the build! And he continues to add new things to his inventory!

+1

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    Thanks guys and gals, we try.

We were at the Dallas Arms Collector's show today. We will be back in San Antonio the end of July.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    May 15, 2012
    You ain't lying, hoping the trigger I ordered will be here tomorrow. I've got a decent amount of things in my wish list on their site.

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    May 26, 2014
    You ain't lying, hoping the trigger I ordered will be here tomorrow. I've got a decent amount of things in my wish list on their site.

Me2, lol. Could build two and a half AR's for under 1k! I shouldn't have been introduced to it lol.....

"Prepare yourself for the future,with what you've seen in the present"

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013

Your trigger was on the truck for delivery saturday and it says it will be delivered the next business day (which should be today).

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    Shee-it. Runner Runner is making it hard for me to stay married. He has such good prices on such cool stuff I can't quit buying. ;)

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

So, you are saying we need a free bouquet of flowers promo with any purchase? :)

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    May 15, 2012
    Your trigger was on the truck for delivery saturday and it says it will be delivered the next business day (which should be today).

I saw the tracking saying it was on the truck, you guys have an insanely fast turn around. I've noticed that the majority of my online business has been going to site supporters and when you guys have customer service like yours it keeps me coming back.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Which is the best in your opinion?
    Twice a year, the Houston Gun Collectors Association show is generally acknowledged to be the best.

It's not what it once was and others have improved but the gap between it and the others was so vast for so long (nearly 40 years, in just my experience) that I doubt many people will argue that it's not still the best.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    My dad ordered a milled Gonzales lower and the FFL called saying it was ready for pickup in 2 days...cant beat that

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Had a few hours to kill in McKinney while daughter was in drivers ed this afternoon so I decided to stop by this Runner Runner Guns everyone has been raving about.

I've talked with them at Dallas gun shows and they seemed like decent guys but...

Something just ain't right here.

adejyve3.jpg

Locked. No hours posted. No address or contact info (outside of a form you can fill out) on website. Had to go on Facebook to find the address. Phone rings unanswered to a NV number. No setup voicemail.

Store completely empty with the exception of some trash and boxes on the floor.

hysy9ane.jpg

ute9eha5.jpg

Something just ain't right.

Top Bottom