Gun Zone Deals

Runner Runner Guns has made it difficult.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    Had a few hours to kill in McKinney while daughter was in drivers ed this afternoon so I decided to stop by this Runner Runner Guns everyone has been raving about.

I've talked with them at Dallas gun shows and they seemed like decent guys but...

Something just ain't right here.

Locked. No hours posted. No address or contact info (outside of a form you can fill out) on website. Had to go on Facebook to find the address. Phone rings unanswered to a NV number. No setup voicemail.

Store completely empty with the exception of some trash and boxes on the floor.

Something just ain't right.

That's the new location. Not quite setup in the front showroom yet. Come back next week.

edit: Phone being transferred over to new store also.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Leper

Sep 28, 2008
    I had asked then about the retail store on a previous occasion. A few days later i was thinking about it and i realized just how broke i was going to be when a store opened close to me that had awesome products and prices. I'm gonna have a bad time.

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    May 26, 2014
    Anybody have problems emailing them? Seems like some get answered and some don't.

Regardless, still ordering through them.

"Prepare yourself for the future,with what you've seen in the present"

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    May 15, 2012
    Anybody have problems emailing them? Seems like some get answered and some don't.

Regardless, still ordering through them.

I haven't had any problems, are you emailing them through the contact address on their website or are you PM'ing them through TGT?

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    May 26, 2014
    I haven't had any problems, are you emailing them through the contact address on their website or are you PM'ing them through TGT?

Done both, getting selective replied. Even called today. I'm trying to order my upper, but I don't need the hand guard or dust cover. I have my own. Got a reply once that he would knock $20 off, but i have decided I wanna go with a different upper now.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    May 15, 2012
    Done both, getting selective replied. Even called today. I'm trying to order my upper, but I don't need the hand guard or dust cover. I have my own. Got a reply once that he would knock $20 off, but i have decided I wanna go with a different upper now.

Hmm maybe they will be along shortly with a reply. I do know they're in the middle of move of there shop so that's probably playing into it.

*edit- read up a couple of posts in this thread and they were actually talking about the move and getting the number transferred, etc.

Last edited:

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    May 26, 2014
    Hmm maybe they will be along shortly with a reply. I do know they're in the middle of move of there shop so that's probably playing into it.

Okay, yeah.. I'm sure that might be why. I was told to contact them back so they could make a special order for me because of the things I didn't need. Hopefully in a day or two, cuz my lower is still "processing" also, ordered that on the 12th and FFL sent info same day. I'm not too worried, all my parts will be here in 3 days.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    May 15, 2012
    I'm sure that's here the holdup is, I've ordered a couple of times from them and it's always been prompt. Not to mention they seem to go out of their way for forum members. I'm sure once they get settled in at the new location they'll be back up to lightning speed turn around.

I also made an edit to my last post.

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    May 26, 2014
    I'm sure that's here the holdup is, I've ordered a couple of times from them and it's always been prompt. Not to mention they seem to go out of their way for forum members. I'm sure once they get settled in at the new location they'll be back up to lightning speed turn around.

I also made an edit to my last post.

Just hope i don't have to wait too long! :impatient: lol .. I ordered from them because of the praise they got here, and because I am a supporter of small businesses even if you gotta pay a little more (which I don't feel like I did with them).

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013

We got that email today but didn't have enough time to create the special payment links. They will go out to you tomorrow morning. Sorry about the delay with your special order.

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    May 26, 2014
    We got that email today but didn't have enough time to create the special payment links. They will go out to you tomorrow morning. Sorry about the delay with your special order.

No worries, was just curious if anybody else had the same issue, not mad, thanks for your response! I had forgotten it was mentioned you were moving locations.

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    May 26, 2014
    I will say this, this is my second order I have placed with RRG, as it went a lot smoother and all emails were replied to within a timely manner, also, Richard even went out of his way to take some pictures for me. To top it off. Package was picked up yesterday, and is out for delivery today. Can't be any happier.

Top Bottom