• ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Well I am embarassed now but I don't know what that is either

Dickie-do; it's when your belly hangs lower than your dick do. Hence, dickie-do.

And I realize that you don't have this issue from an anatomical standpoint, so I didn't expect you to know for sure.
    Lynx Defense

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Don't feel too embarrassed Shorts because I didn't know what it was either.

Carry id isn't really a problem as I do it already in an ankle wallet with a credit card for emergencies.

I like the idea of a dedicated ccw because of the sweat factor. I was thinking of doing the same thing with either the LC9 or PF9. But after all the posts I'm returning to thoughts about a 380 for running instead.

sent from Texas_teacher on his tablet

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Don't feel too embarrassed Shorts because I didn't know what it was either.

Carry id isn't really a problem as I do it already in an ankle wallet with a credit card for emergencies.

I like the idea of a dedicated ccw because of the sweat factor. I was thinking of doing the same thing with either the LC9 or PF9. But after all the posts I'm returning to thoughts about a 380 for running instead.

lol I feel a little better now. At first I thought maybe it had something to do with guy and some brands of running shorts. We've had good laughs at my husband's expense when he grabs a pair of shorts that leaves nothing to the imagination. We pulled those out of rotation, especially for fun runs with families around:o....

I think sweat will be a big factor. I'm beginning to hesitate at the idea of carrying a P238. But I really don't like any other pocket guns. I'd hate to ruin a gun.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I suspect that when the opportunity arises, I'll be getting an LCP for this specific purpose. Mainly because it's cheap(er) and I don't care if it gets sweat on it because I don't particularly care for the gun.

I really need to get my ass up and running more.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm curious if it will hold the gun in place from bouncing up and down. However even if it does do that, it looks like that shirt is made in order to make it easier for women to breast feed. No thanks.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I don't think I could run with a firearm stuffed along my rib cage under my elbows. I can feel my elbow bone hurting from banging on the thing. I imagine folks that use that method have figured it out though.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Yeah that would not be an ideal location for me. I'm thinking belly and 4 o'clock would be my most comfortable spots.

Top Bottom