• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I started listening to Rush in middle school. I learned a lot from him and read his early books. In the last 20 years I've listened more to local guys but never had a problem w/ Rush.

Kinda feels like a part of my childhood.

He's a good man.
    Venture Surplus ad

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Having recently taken a downward turn in health and mobility I feel for the guy. It's a gut punch that is hard to fathom.
    Never liked McCain but prayed about his brain cancer. Sometime the answer to prayer is not what you expect.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Rush was an open voice for conservatives when there were no other voices. He gave us hope when the rest of the broadcast media told us the Left had won. He's also a fallible human being. He lost his hearing - and nearly his freedom - when he became addicted to Oxycontin. He got a cochlear implant and learned how to modify his show so that he could understand callers. He gave up cigarettes, but kept up his love of cigars, refusing to believe tobacco was dangerous. Well, Rush, opioids and tobacco are both extremely bad for your health. Let's hope and pray that the doctors will be able to fix this one.

As a cancer survivor, I wouldn't wish that stuff on my worst enemy. He's going to be in for a rough time.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Damn the idiotic haters out there. Was sending a text to a pal today and typed RushLimbaugh into the text inadvertently just like that - all one word. When the spell check kicked in, here was the suggested spelling correction:

Rush Limbaugh Spell Check.jpg

I sent him an email through his site. Hopefully someone may actually read it and pass it on to his attorneys. Phone is on T-Mobil, it is an old Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and the same phone used to be on ATT. I am not saying any of them are responsible, in fact I have no clue who is responsible, for that apparent defamation or in general for the spell checker; although, I would think that had to be done purposefully and if so - whoever did it should face dire consequences.

Attachments

• Rush Limbaugh Spell Check.jpg
      Rush Limbaugh Spell Check.jpg
      70.7 KB · Views: 390

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Having recently taken a downward turn in health and mobility I feel for the guy. It's a gut punch that is hard to fathom.
    Never liked McCain but prayed about his brain cancer. Sometime the answer to prayer is not what you expect.
    God says no sometimes. Worse yet it seems is wait.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom