• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    https://gizmodo.com/russia-deceived-black-activists-into-aiding-their-elect-1819657993

I wonder how true this is... and why liberals are not crying how BLM are Russian agents (rhetorical)?
    fbf413a145ca10ec208ff60da7cdba4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Would not surprise me.

Soros has been indirectly paying protestors for some time now. The craigslist ads were found and published.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If Russia funded anything with BLM it was more likely with the purpose of causing disharmony among the American people.

Would not surprise me.

Soros has been indirectly paying protestors for some time now. The craigslist ads were found and published.

How many were verified?

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    You mean like back in the 60’s when they funded hippies an protestors to disrupt political will in the USA??

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Any and all collusion to aid the left is ok.

People are only outraged when collusion aids the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    One cannot educate a person who refuses to learn.

Or you have no evidence so you simply take the Young Turks approach.

You can't expect unsubstantiated claims to be taken seriously. You can't claim anyone refuses to be educated when you refuse to offer support for your claims.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Well, while I can't provide evidence of who is funding them, I do have first hand experience of watching protesters being bussed in to protests. There was a protest at UCSD, and well over 100 protesters climbed off of charter busses to chant and block entrance to the student center. Those folks represented the majority of the protesters. (As a side note, UCSD students had free access to public transit into the school.) After the shooting in El Cajon, CA we passed several busses on our way down from Orange County back to San Diego. Later images on the news showed those same (or very similar) busses parked next to the area where the protesters culminated before the march began. I've also watched as multiple strikers unloaded off of busses to protest unfair working conditions at employers I had no relation to. I think it's actually common practice. While I have no idea if it's Soros or Soros funded organizations, I do think that they are not organically grown protests. They are being organized and encouraged by particular interested parties. Just my $0.02.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well, while I can't provide evidence of who is funding them, I do have first hand experience of watching protesters being bussed in to protests. There was a protest at UCSD, and well over 100 protesters climbed off of charter busses to chant and block entrance to the student center. Those folks represented the majority of the protesters. (As a side note, UCSD students had free access to public transit into the school.) After the shooting in El Cajon, CA we passed several busses on our way down from Orange County back to San Diego. Later images on the news showed those same (or very similar) busses parked next to the area where the protesters culminated before the march began. I've also watched as multiple strikers unloaded off of busses to protest unfair working conditions at employers I had no relation to. I think it's actually common practice. While I have no idea if it's Soros or Soros funded organizations, I do think that they are not organically grown protests. They are being organized and encouraged by particular interested parties. Just my $0.02.

This I fully agree with. I have absolutely no doubt organizations are bussing people in so numbers can be inflated.

I simply doubt the authenticity of the craigslist ads. Plenty of SJWs more than willing to take a free trip in order to feel like they are part of something. Even if that something is based on lies. It's an excuse to blame someone else for their failure.

No doubt funded by Soros either directly or indirectly through the many "grass roots" organizations he props up because they would die a quick and moneyless death if dependent on membership.

Top Bottom