• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I found a supplier of RWS 300 Win Mag Brass who only offers 1000pcs per order at $550. RWS is supposed to be the highest quality 300WM brass available. Lapua simply put their name on Norma brass when they used to offer this caliber. Norma is great too, but RWS is said to be the best for 300WM.

I am seeking other interested parties whom would like to split the cost. The more the merrier. I am between Austin and San Antonio. It will be worth the short drive for anyone near or between these two cities (or anyone willing to reimburse me for shipping some to you[non-Texans welcome]), to join in and get the best brass possible for much less than retail. Reply stating your desired portion!

TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    They say it is 40lbs, so 1/5th of that is 8lbs. IDK your zip code, but mine is 78666. If you want to know an exact amount for shipping you can check with USPS or UPS and see what they say. Thanks. Just a few more people and we'll be set.

TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Okay. Thanks. That puts us half-way to our goal. Any more willing participants? At this rate, by the end of the month we should have enough top quality brass to last quite a while! Hurray!

TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I should let you all know, 450ne ordered the lot and sent the portion I requested very promptly. I believe he still has plenty to go around if anyone is interested. I think I slightly prefer the Norma brass, but the price on these is much better and I think the RWS is a little thicker. I am really new in reloading, though; so, don't take my opinion too seriously.

yourcfi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    mn
    If you are still looking for another person I would go in on the brass. Let me know how many you have available.

Top Bottom