• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Not terribly impressed. The mag tube swap button seems janky and the loading looks frustrating at best....and all for $1200 MSRP. I am more interested in the future drops James hinted at during the video. If Smith is thinking outside of typical Smith products with firearms like this, I am curious what they have in the pipeline.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Nice. Looks like other shotguns on the market. Nice. Probably too expensive. Nice. Good thing sw did this.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    S&W Rep stopped in today......was pretty high on it.....

I'm kinda.....meh............

I would much rather see them ramp up revolver/1911 production..........none of their poly guns are allocated anymore............
    Pfizer reps are bully on vaccines too.

Funny the grassroots upswell for such products must have been somewhere else. Ones a novelty, I.e. keltec, that does ok. Multiples are late night tv infomercial jokes. 1200 dollars a bad punchline.

How about some traditional all metal autos and revolvers? Bet they would sell the shit outta those.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    MAN this thing is sexy!

Wait... what'd you s... 1200 US dollars is the pr...

MAN this thing looks like a piece of junk!

"It does not exist it does not exist it does not exis... but I wanNO BAD! It does not exist it does not exist it does not existOOOOHHH ok I feel a lot bettWOH A NEW SHOTGUN!"

Kill me...

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Pfizer reps are bully on vaccines too.

Funny the grassroots upswell for such products must have been somewhere else. Ones a novelty, I.e. keltec, that does ok. Multiples are late night tv infomercial jokes. 1200 dollars a bad punchline.

How about some traditional all metal autos and revolvers? Bet they would sell the shit outta those.
    5906rev1

WarBaby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    DFW, TX
    raw.gif

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I want to like this but...ugh. Loading looks absolutely painful.

@Moonpie what would make this an NFA item if it was semi?

Technically, since 12g has a bore diameter of ~.73", and thus is larger than .50", they qualify as destructive devices, but the aft, in their infinite kindness, allows some of them to be sold as title 1 guns, as long as they serve a "sporting purpose".

Guns like the Cobray street sweeper and the Daewoo USAS 12 were classified as destructive devices, since they "didn't serve a sporting purpose" and had a bore diameter of over .50"

As far as i know, unless the atf pulls an atf, there's no law or regulation against a bullpup semi vs pump, any OAL restrictions apply to both

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Ah I follow you now. Absolutely absurd reasoning on their behalf of course. I'm amazed all of these AR style shotguns haven't gotten caught up in this.

Thanks for filling in the gaps.

Top Bottom