Please reply by conversation.

OIF2

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Dec 28, 2008
Hill Country
S&W Collector-grade Revolver For Sale- New Braunfels

Here's the last one until I put the next batch up on the block. I'm reducing my numbers to finance a couple of hunting trips. I can provide more pix, or just meet me and see. All these guns I'm selling are collector-grade, some unfired. Stay tuned for more nice S&W revolvers in the days ahead.

This one is a 99% (maybe unfired) 6" M&P .38 Special from 1946-47, with the one-line address. Perfect bluing (original) and stocks. No box. $600.00 FTF in central TX. More pix available.
DSC_0394.gif

Last edited:

5 Screw Smith

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 13, 2011
Atascosa Co.
Absolutely gorgeous! The top gun is a "transition" gun. It was made with whatever new parts were left over prior to WWII and fitted with new post war parts. You can tell because of the pre-war frame (one line of script on the frame, Made in the USA), a pre-war hammer, and a post war ejector rod (no knurled ejector rod like the 1905 hand ejector has in the 2nd photo) and post-war grips. A very scarce gun because of this and in this condition probably rare.

The second gun is a Military and Police model 1905 4th change hand ejector. Also a hard to find gun in this condition. Beautiful Smith & Wesson 5 screw hand ejectors from a time when their revolvers were hand crafted.

****Drooling*****

OIF2

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Dec 28, 2008
Hill Country
Absolutely gorgeous! The top gun is a "transition" gun. It was made with whatever new parts were left over prior to WWII and fitted with new post war parts. You can tell because of the pre-war frame (one line of script on the frame, Made in the USA), a pre-war hammer, and a post war ejector rod (no knurled ejector rod like the 1905 hand ejector has in the 2nd photo) and post-war grips. A very scarce gun because of this and in this condition probably rare.

The second gun is a Military and Police model 1905 4th change hand ejector. Also a hard to find gun in this condition. Beautiful Smith & Wesson 5 screw hand ejectors from a time when their revolvers were hand crafted.

****Drooling*****
Thanks! I also have another transition (5"), with box, that has the pre-war large-head ejector rod. 98-99%.
Bob

OIF2

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Dec 28, 2008
Hill Country
Sold.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Top Bottom