• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry the Bear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2013
    San Antonio,TX
    Im trading my 29-3 in a nickel finish for another revolver. The nickel finish is rarer than the blue due to how few were made so Im only looking for the guns Im listing.This gun has a 6.5 inch barrel and will come with a box of ammo and 1 speedloader. Im looking for the following guns: Ruger Super Blackhawk lipsey or Talo edition with the short 3.75 inch barrel in .44 magnum, Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in .454 Casull, S&W models 29/329/629 .44 magnum (airlite,mountain gun,trail boss, or backpakcer variation) , S&W models 25/625(Mountain gun and jerry miculek edition) .45 colt or .45 ACP, S&W models 57/357/657 (airlite,mountain gun,nightguard variation), S&W model 310 nightguard edition,Kimber or Colt 1911s, or a smith and wesson model 19 or 66 with a mossberg 500 as a dual trade. Now this revolver has a broken rear sight blade, Normally these are a 10 dollar plus shipping fix from the smith and wesson website but they dont seem to have them in stock, So I bought a complete rear sight assembly from Midway Usa that was 50 dollars to fix this problem and will be included in the deal, Also fits K/L/N frame models just in case you need one for any of your other models. I can be reached at phone number 210-685-4525 names Robert.
    Military Camp

Attachments

• CAM00158.jpg
      CAM00158.jpg
      63.2 KB · Views: 141
    • CAM00157.jpg
      CAM00157.jpg
      80.2 KB · Views: 112
    Top Bottom