• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Hey folks anyone have an idea on the availability of the MP9 , Shield, Vtac and dark earth?

(well looking at the Vtac hard too swoon...)I've had the Dark Earth on order for 4 months and the dealer has no idea when one will come in and told me to get on a list for the MP9 Shield.

So, anyone know what the deal is? Are they flying of the shelf that fast? S&W was no help all I was told is 'hey we make'em and ship'em' so that was no help. Plenty of Taurus, XD's and Rugers but only one MP in a 40cal of which I have no interest.

I'm about to retire this summer and have my heart set on the dark earth for a range and NRA qual pistol, the Shield for future CHL and and a couple of extra for home defense. Have two P-85's in various parts of the home already.

Once I get that set up I'll be back asking for help on future AR-15 buy.....woo-hoo...retirement is gonnah be fun...no plans for a rocking chair unless I can shot from it back yard not that big though...ha.....
    OK back to home work...thanks yah'll

C-man....
    Capitol Armory ad

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Try budgushop.com for the M&P9, and the shield too. I think. if not there, try cdnn

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I see M&P9's and Sheilds all the time. I can get you one pretty much any day. The Dark Earth ones though-that's a different story. I see one on rare occasion after someone sells theirs to the pawn shop.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    No problem. If those don't get it done try - centerfire systems - j&g sales - quantico tactical - couple others but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    Quantico tactical is the only S&W law enforcement dealer in Texas. They have tones of M&Ps. I picked a M&P Compact in 9 last week. They had the best prices of anyone I contacted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom