• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I have some guns I havent shot since I bought them.
    Colt m45a1
    Ruger 10/22 magpul backpacker stock and vortex red dot
    Ruger American .22lr with vortex 3-9x scope
    GSG 1911 .22lr
    Brno 98/22 mauser
    Or I may just bring some of my regulars.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I have a guns I havent shot sonce I bought them.
    Colt m45a1
    Ruger 10/22 magpul backpacker stock and vortex red dot
    Ruger American .22lr with vortex 3-9x scope
    GSG 1911 .22lr
    Brno 98/22 mauser
    Or I may just bring some of my regulars.

Colt M45A1

Read the reviews, its junk, USMC kicked them back, worthless, frankly if I were you I would be off in a corner by myself shooting that thing, you sure don't want to have anyone see with it at all, they will laugh you off the range. Come on man, give us and you a break.

With LUCK I cannot make the range but will be there for lunch, so to help you out and save you from the laughter on range when the OIC asks you to leave for shooting gun of that low quality. I will take it off your hands and save you as it appears you cannot save yourself. I have guns to trade and cash to spend, you seem like a really good guy albeit misguided on gun choice, I am willing to help you out. See ya at lunch, remember I am the only friend you are gonna have.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Colt M45A1

Read the reviews, its junk, USMC kicked them back, worthless, frankly if I were you I would be off in a corner by myself shooting that thing, you sure don't want to have anyone see with it at all, they will laugh you off the range. Come on man, give us and you a break.

With LUCK I cannot make the range but will be there for lunch, so to help you out and save you from the laughter on range when the OIC asks you to leave for shooting gun of that low quality. I will take it off your hands and save you as it appears you cannot save yourself. I have guns to trade and cash to spend, you seem like a really good guy albeit misguided on gun choice, I am willing to help you out. See ya at lunch, remember I am the only friend you are gonna have.
    You're cutting into Moonpie's action.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Colt M45A1

I think I'm going to sit this one out. You don't seem like my type of crowd. I dobt buy things to impress others. I like to shoot for fun. I prefer not to deal with pretentious gun snobs. I hope you guys have fun. Good luck.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Did you take a post written in jest the wrong way?
    Perhaps he did not read it, I think they call that shooting from the hip...but I am really Jonesing to get my hands on one of those, I really like them and I need a replacement for the 1911 I am donating to the Museum...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It's just in fun, and to get to shoot guns that I don't have and let others shoot what I have if they like. I can't speak for all, but nobody that I met from here acted like a snob.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Confused-Baby-Meme-Blank-09.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Alright everybody, settle down.

Whoever wants to show up shows up. We’ll have a good time, eat some ‘q, and put some rounds down range. What better way to spend a Sunday late morning and afternoon

Besides, I’ve never shot a 9mm 1911 and am looking forward to it since I’m really considering moving over to the 4” 1911 EMP as a primary carry gun.

I’m bringing the following:

S&W Model 68-1 in .38/357 and .38 special. Don’t know if the recall has been perform s on this particular pistol, so shoot .357 at your discretion. I’ve put a few hundred .357 through it with no problems, but the recall says something about the flash chamber and cylinder lockup.

In addition, I’ll have the following:

PT-111 G2 bitone - 9mm
    Budget AR with a PSA EPT and JP 3.5 yellow/red spring kit. Just put that in last night and it’s pretty sweet for $39 in parts.
    10/22 w/cheap scope
    S&W M&P22 full size

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom