Venture Surplus ad

SA Auto Show. (Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    All the contact addresses are @sanantonio.gov. Looks like it's owned by the city of San Antonio, which means that if they did post it 30.06, you could legally ignore it.

I'd suggest you double check the ownership issue, though. Just call and ask who owns the place. If it's city, county or state, they generally can't enforce a 30.06 post.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I will not patronize anything having to do with the Henry B. Gonzalez moniker.

A friend of mine sought a Congressional Appointment to USMA from Henry and was turned down because he was not Hispanic.

So that was in 1973, and we still have a Congressional Hispanic and Black Caucus.

Smells like reverse discrimination to to me.

About time some White Boys stand up for their rights!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Just got back, can confirm no 30.06 signs. It wasn't a great show, mostly the usual manufacturers displaying their wares. Some nice spokesmodels to look at, but no exotic machinery beyond a 2014 Vette, an Audi R8, a Nissan GT-R and a Lambo Aventador that wasn't a dealer car. There is a section of rod rods that a local club put on display.

About the biggest reason I could so to go was to compare models without visiting several dealership; but that's about it. Also, eat first as everything is overpriced at the concessionaires!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom