• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    thanks to robertc1024 for letting me and the kid shoot that bolt action 22 of his. i love those things.

thanks to RstyShcklfrd for allowing me to shoot the dirty glock. i now want one even more. funny, i have my own G17 mags, but not a glock to put them in.

big thanks to itchin2shoot for being the guinea pig and shooting the mosin first even though it doesnt lock up tight (head space issue?) and hasnt had the firing pin depth checked. seems to be a working rifle thanks to him.
    Gun Zone Deals

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    Bummer missing it due to 'grandpa duties', thanks Daryl for the magazine. I did go with my son on Sunday, and shot the 10/22. Accurate out of the box. After putting a couple of mags through it, the stock 10 rd mag shot well, and the Steel Lips shot well, both with no jams. The Archangel (pro mag) didn't perform worth s$%t. Would chamber the first round, but second always jammed. Never did get 2 shots in a row out of the thing. The rounds were jammed trying to feed, and actually bent the bullet in the casing.

Moral of the story: Don't buy a Archangel (pro mag) for the 10/22. Piece of garbage.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Sorry to hear that, usually get a few shots out before try start completely screwing up on you. Good news is the Butler Creek mags are staying in constant stock again so if you wanted to pick up more they should be there. Also glad you got some trigger time in.

Top Bottom