• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lol, maybe the city needs to follows the Sheriff in hiring a psychologist. What's 18 deputies arrested in a year?

They need to ask the Sheriff what to do.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    You didn't fight back?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Obviously you've never met Spike.
    It was a she-beast that used to terrorize Texas City.
    Drove around in a flat bed truck with a pit bull chained on the back and a vibrator hanging on the gun rack.
    First cousin to a samsquatch I swear.
    She caught me fishing out on the Texas City Dike one day. She claimed I was fishing at her spot.
    Whooped me good and took my fish.
    Broke my Scooby-Doo fishing rod too. The bitch.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Obviously you've never met Spike.
    It was a she-beast that used to terrorize Texas City.
    Drove around in a flat bed truck with a pit bull chained on the back and a vibrator hanging on the gun rack.
    First cousin to a samsquatch I swear.
    She caught me fishing out on the Texas City Dike one day. She claimed I was fishing at her spot.
    Whooped me good and took my fish.
    Broke my Scooby-Doo fishing rod too. The bitch.
    She must have been a sister of my first wife!

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    So. The paper doesn’t want to identify the woman, it they post pictures of her. Hmmmmmm.

The cop is a POS that needs to be accidentally put in general population till he is used up and shanked.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    You know what you say to. Woman with two black eyes? Nuttin', if she didn't listen the first 2 times.......

No one deserves to get beat but most times it is a 2 way street of abuse and dysfunction. There were vindictive spouses that knew a DV charge would end a career. We went out to a jailer's house once and one of our guy's house where the wife had purposely knocked his HD over.

Came within a hair of arresting a Fire Captain on a suicide call involving a dispatcher. Fun times....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    You know what you say to. Woman with two black eyes? Nuttin', if she didn't listen the first 2 times.......

No one deserves to get beat but most times it is a 2 way street of abuse and dysfunction. There were vindictive spouses that knew a DV charge would end a career. We went out to a jailer's house once and one of our guy's house where the wife had purposely knocked his HD over.

Came within a hair of arresting a Fire Captain on a suicide call involving a dispatcher. Fun times....

So wimminz can be cray cray?

NO. WAY.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    OK, not condoning what he is accused of doing; but what ever happened to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Unless I am missing something, he is still only accused of these acts. How can the SAPD fire someone just for being accused? Where is SAPOA? Sorry, until he is convicted, he still has rights...

Now, once he has been convicted, all of the above is moot. But at this time, even in an 'at will' state, he will likely have legal recourse for his dismissal. I guess the San Antonio government doesn't care about another lawsuit that will require them to hand over taxpayers' money for their mistakes...

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    So wimminz can be cray cray?

NO. WAY.

It really comes down to the amount of cray cray BUT you forgot to mention the crazy men. Look, anyone that stays with a woman that is constantly calling you an a..hole and thrashing your chit has some issues as well. Most of the time, they seek each other out.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom