• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    OK, not condoning what he is accused of doing; but what ever happened to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Unless I am missing something, he is still only accused of these acts. How can the SAPD fire someone just for being accused? Where is SAPOA? Sorry, until he is convicted, he still has rights...

Now, once he has been convicted, all of the above is moot. But at this time, even in an 'at will' state, he will likely have legal recourse for his dismissal. I guess the San Antonio government doesn't care about another lawsuit that will require them to hand over taxpayers' money for their mistakes...

I think they have been very aware of this situation, and it appears it is not in doubt that he beat her resulting the injuries in those pics. I've seen a couple of other articles on it.
    Capitol Armory ad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Please post links.
    I had an ex that like to throw things and hit when she got angry. She found out quickly that doing so would not be a good course of action.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Please post links.
    I had an ex that like to throw things and hit when she got angry. She found out quickly that doing so would not be a good course of action.

I had an ex GF that my friends nicknamed "sluggo".
    She was crazy, but crazy is fun...at least for a little while, lol.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I had an ex GF that my friends nicknamed "sluggo".
    She was crazy, but crazy is fun...at least for a little while, lol.

Its weird how the crazy ones are the the wildest in the sack.

Its usually not worth it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Only saw one in that whole group concerning the incident in question. And raised concerns that she is the one that attacked him. Either way, it seems he handled the whole thing poorly.
    Having seen some of the things I have in my life, I am no longer surprised at nor do I under estimate the aggressiveness or ruthlessness of females. They can be truly vicious.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You seem to be implying him crushing her face was justified.
    Me? Not at all. Personally, I think women are sweeter than sugar and canned soda. And 10 times as dangerous when they want to be. Lukily, I have never had to resort to that much force to defend myself from a female. But I have personally seen attacks by women that would require that much force to defend yourself from. More of the back story would be nice to have.
    I have zero respect for people that are abusive regardless of gender. I have seen some both genders and of all ages that are and seek people to prey on. I have also seen women get abusive and then depend on a system that assumes they are the victim to protect them.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Me? Not at all. Personally, I think women are sweeter than sugar and canned soda. And 10 times as dangerous when they want to be. Lukily, I have never had to resort to that much force to defend myself from a female. But I have personally seen attacks by women that would require that much force to defend yourself from. More of the back story would be nice to have.
    I have zero respect for people that are abusive regardless of gender. I have seen some both genders and of all ages that are and seek people to prey on. I have also seen women get abusive and then depend on a system that assumes they are the victim to protect them.

Like you, I have encountered some crazy. And like you I never had to do what he did. I had to bear hug one once till she settled down, and just left in another situation. I just don't see any justification for beating a woman so badly that it crushed the bones in her face.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Used to have an apartment next door neighbor couple that fought like crazy.
    He worked offshore. Seven on-Seven off.
    First day or two was thump-thump-thump day and night.
    Day three thru seven was insane.
    The woman would throw things. Scream obscene names. Beat on him. You name it.
    She would get so violent he would tackle her and just sit on top of her until she calmed down/got tired enough to be let up.
    An hour later it was on again.
    When he was gone it was quiet as a tomb over there. LOL.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I had 2 wise men (Gen-Xers) explain to me that there's only 2 kind of women that are Gen-X & younger:
    Those that are on medication & those that should be on medication. That doesn't necessarily let Baby Boom women off the hook though.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Used to have an apartment next door neighbor couple that fought like crazy.
    He worked offshore. Seven on-Seven off.
    First day or two was thump-thump-thump day and night.
    Day three thru seven was insane.
    The woman would throw things. Scream obscene names. Beat on him. You name it.
    She would get so violent he would tackle her and just sit on top of her until she calmed down/got tired enough to be let up.
    An hour later it was on again.
    When he was gone it was quiet as a tomb over there. LOL.

Same crazy chick I mentioned before was arrested for assaulting me in a club.
    Threw a drink glass at me and it broke on my face.
    Cops pressed charges on her.

Good times....

:green:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have seen women go bat shit on a man. 100 pounds sopping wet. She put some serious hurting on a 250 pound man. Only way to stop her was a serious beat down. They both wound up in the emergency room. I have heard of worse. Life could be exciting in the old Army.

Never underestimate a woman. Ever.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Quick story, I have answered so many DV calls but we go to this one and it is a he said she said deal so I ask the 5 yr old what she saw and she tells me mommy hit daddy so I take her. Man she was pissed and called me all kinds of names.
    Doesn't beat the time I arrested a 60Y medical doctor on Christmas for beating his wife. We sprayed him and fought him into cuffs. We found her hair pulled out on the living room floor. People suck.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Sometimes they do. And what is worse, is that some of the nicest people you meet in public are some of the worst in private.

Top Bottom