Sad day in Connecticut- Registration Deadline Looms for Gun Owners

Vaquero

San Saba Songbird
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
Lotta very strong feelings. Hard to put into words, words suitable for mixed company that is.
I rarely sympathize with criminals. That changes tomorrow. The very act of not acting is making good citizens into lawbreakers.

Infringement. Pure infringement.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
Exactly, this does nothing but make good citizens into criminals if they fail to comply with a B.S. law that is NOT constitutional. I will argue that till Im blue in the face, I dont care what anyone comes on here and says. "Shall not be infringed upon" is just that...............there is ZERO room for compromise.

I get what your saying, so much you wanna say but dont quite know how to say it.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
Oct 16, 2012
Indianapolis
Lotta very strong feelings. Hard to put into words, words suitable for mixed company that is.
I rarely sympathize with criminals. That changes tomorrow. The very act of not acting is making good citizens into lawbreakers.

Infringement. Pure infringement.
The government can expand its class of criminals to whoever it wants. Didnt the Canadians just not comply with their gun registration en masse then the gov pulled it?

If you cant maintain or establish freedom where you are its time to fall back to a free state. I respect those that stay and fight but at some point you need to fall back and regroup.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
If it were here and I was unable to leave, I wouldn't register most of mine. I may register one or two that will be used in the home or an occasional trip to the range, but otherwise I would do whatever I needed to do to keep the majority of them hidden but somewhat accessible in an emergency situation.

Last edited:

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
I'm glad to see this occurring and glad I don't live there.

Is it infringement? Of course it is.
But until the voting public sees the ramifications of knee-jerk, feel-good legislation it won't stop.

A high ranking Conn. official will have his beloved uncle arrested for possession of an unregistered Remington 700 on his way to hunt deer, like he's done for decades, and it will come to an end.

"Wait. This was not the intent." - the definition of knee-jerk ...

I bet Connecticut follows Colorado's course of action. And I hope this cancer spreads to California.

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
ct51c9fbc3.jpg

Top Bottom