• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Lotta very strong feelings. Hard to put into words, words suitable for mixed company that is.
    I rarely sympathize with criminals. That changes tomorrow. The very act of not acting is making good citizens into lawbreakers.

Infringement. Pure infringement.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Exactly, this does nothing but make good citizens into criminals if they fail to comply with a B.S. law that is NOT constitutional. I will argue that till Im blue in the face, I dont care what anyone comes on here and says. "Shall not be infringed upon" is just that...............there is ZERO room for compromise.

I get what your saying, so much you wanna say but dont quite know how to say it.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Lotta very strong feelings. Hard to put into words, words suitable for mixed company that is.
    I rarely sympathize with criminals. That changes tomorrow. The very act of not acting is making good citizens into lawbreakers.

Infringement. Pure infringement.

The government can expand its class of criminals to whoever it wants. Didnt the Canadians just not comply with their gun registration en masse then the gov pulled it?

If you cant maintain or establish freedom where you are its time to fall back to a free state. I respect those that stay and fight but at some point you need to fall back and regroup.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    If it were here and I was unable to leave, I wouldn't register most of mine. I may register one or two that will be used in the home or an occasional trip to the range, but otherwise I would do whatever I needed to do to keep the majority of them hidden but somewhat accessible in an emergency situation.

Last edited:

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I'm glad to see this occurring and glad I don't live there.

Is it infringement? Of course it is.
    But until the voting public sees the ramifications of knee-jerk, feel-good legislation it won't stop.

A high ranking Conn. official will have his beloved uncle arrested for possession of an unregistered Remington 700 on his way to hunt deer, like he's done for decades, and it will come to an end.

"Wait. This was not the intent." - the definition of knee-jerk ...

I bet Connecticut follows Colorado's course of action. And I hope this cancer spreads to California.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    ct51c9fbc3.jpg

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    "IF" the government thought it would be a popular law to enforce then we'd have a problem.. they don't care about the single handgun 'non' politicals.. what they do care about is the second ammendment types capable of conflict.. wouldn't be hard to figure out who they are, and ..proceed.. yes sir that's Scarry..

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Top Bottom