• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    What will come of this or any of the Republican's investigations? Fast & Furious (Holder)? Nada. Hillary's private server with classified info on it? Nada. Trump's Russia Collusion and lying to the FICA court? Nada. The Biden Crime Family's kick backs and corruption with China and Ukraine (and others), Nada. That Cali Dem Swollwell (whatever his name) shacking up with a Chinese SPY while on the House Intell Committee? Nada. The list goes on and while there is a lot of hand ringing, nothing ever happens to our governmental masters who break the law. Pelosi was responsible for the security for Jan 6. Will she be held reponsible? Nada.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What will come of this or any of the Republican's investigations? Fast & Furious (Holder)? Nada. Hillary's private server with classified info on it? Nada. Trump's Russia Collusion and lying to the FICA court? Nada. The Biden Crime Family's kick backs and corruption with China and Ukraine (and others), Nada. That Cali Dem Swollwell (whatever his name) shacking up with a Chinese SPY while on the House Intell Committee? Nada. The list goes on and while there is a lot of hand ringing, nothing ever happens to our governmental masters who break the law. Pelosi was responsible for the security for Jan 6. Will she be held reponsible? Nada.
    Sad, but completely true.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I suppose that the government was always crooked to some degree or another. Certainly there were many scandals in the past - the Warren Harding administration is a good example - but never has it been so wide-spread, so open, and so absolutely supported by the media.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    When I was in knee-pants, the press was called the fourth estate and was considered a foil to the government; in other words, the press would keep the government in-check and accountable. Somewhere along the line the press became to tool of the politicians and big industry (aka Pfizer et al). The country is on a very slippery slope.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>
    Yes, we KNOW; that is what makes it sad. . . . .

We’ll have to do it ourselves this time. . . .

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Well, the dems “rehearsed” the Capitol evacuation the PREVIOUS DAY, & had planned the “disturbance” since the prior Summer.

if they didn’t PLAN it, how did they know ?

?
    I bet they have rehearsals for such things from time to time. I'd be disappointed if they didn't. Of course, if there are clear ties to the informants, that would make it more obvious.

The flip side is, if they were planning this since August, then some of the people on Trump's team who called for the rally also had to be in on it.

Ponder that.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You forgot Fauci, nada.

Will there be releases of the Jan. 6th so called 'insurrectionists'? I'm waiting.

The swamp is deep, and it doesn't matter if you are on the left or the right of said swamp.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I bet they have rehearsals for such things from time to time. I'd be disappointed if they didn't. Of course, if there are clear ties to the informants, that would make it more obvious.

The flip side is, if they were planning this since August, then some of the people on Trump's team who called for the rally also had to be in on it.

Ponder that.
    Not neccessarily,,,
    No if they just took advantage of the gathering and inserted instigators hoping to kick something off and planned the response. They would not need anyone from Trump's team at all. All they had to plan for was a response to possible success. In other words. They identified a prey and lured it into a trap. And it worked.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Not neccessarily,,,
    No if they just took advantage of the gathering and inserted instigators hoping to kick something off and planned the response. They would not need anyone from Trump's team at all. All they had to plan for was a response to possible success. In other words. They identified a prey and lured it into a trap. And it worked.
    How would they have known about a gathering 6 months in advance as some in this thread are surmising?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    You forgot Fauci, nada.

Will there be releases of the Jan. 6th so called 'insurrectionists'? I'm waiting.

The swamp is deep, and it doesn't matter if you are on the left or the right of said swamp.
    <>
    FAUCI is a career criminal of another class. He was appointed by Clinton, way back when they were trying to use the CDC for GUN CONTROL, remember ?

Fauci has been allowed to operate contrary to our laws for decades.

He and both Clintons belong in prison.
    <>

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Was the protest planned 6 months in advance?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    That's what I was asking. If you follow what the OP's video was alleging, it would seem that way, but it would also require the Democrats knowing about the plan, which would implicate members of the Trump team of colluding with the Democrats.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom