• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did, the whole thing, and asked some questions and came to a different conclusion. There is plenty going on to be upset about without making one video out to be worse than it is.
    <>

You have every right to a differing opinion; but many saw & heard same as me.

Yes, we do have “plenty to be upset about”.

When will we DO something?

leVieux

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>
    FAUCI is a career criminal of another class. He was appointed by Clinton, way back when they were trying to use the CDC for GUN CONTROL, remember ?

Fauci has been allowed to operate contrary to our laws for decades.

He and both Clintons belong in prison.
    <>
    IWOULDN'T HOLD YOUR BREATH WAITING FOR ANY OF THOSE THREE TO BEARRESTED MUCH LESS CONVICTEDAND SENTENCED!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

leVieux
    Stirring shit again.

I doubt, you will be part of any we. Leading from behind.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    There was a group about 2000 years ago that was known for "turning the world upside down" and they caused a lot of waves that are still rippling today. I would suggest that making a commitment to sharing some good news related to that, every day, would have a greater effect on this society than any cartridge box will.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Is this from Fox “news”? I only ask because I see an image with the likes of Bill O’Reily associated with this video and combined with the reputation of the OP I smell propaganda without even watching the video. If I’m wrong and this isn’t Fox news I’ll watch it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That's what I was asking. If you follow what the OP's video was alleging, it would seem that way, but it would also require the Democrats knowing about the plan, which would implicate members of the Trump team of colluding with the Democrats.
    Although it would not surprise me to find that some of his team turned on him after the election, it is not real plausible. Too many variables would need to line up. Too many players.
    I think a more plausible explanation would be that high ranking DNC members knew the fix was in and took advantage of unfolding events. Once the event started being planned it got played. Infiltrators were already in place, all they had to do is give them opportunity to lay the trap. And the bait was taken. And it worked as they hoped it would.
    If it had only been the ones that entered peacfully, the trap would have failed. Once damage was done, the trap was sprung.
    Once the rigged election was done, the protest organized with infiltrators and instigators in place, they had been for some time, all they had to do is wait. And it played right into their hands.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    <>

leVieux
    You keep wanting "WE" to do something. Stop talking about "we" and start showing us what "YOU" are doing about it besides bitching. Or do you just want "we" and your keyboard to hide behind?

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Although it would not surprise me to find that some of his team turned on him after the election, it is not real plausible. Too many variables would need to line up. Too many players.
    I think a more plausible explanation would be that high ranking DNC members knew the fix was in and took advantage of unfolding events. Once the event started being planned it got played. Infiltrators were already in place, all they had to do is give them opportunity to lay the trap. And the bait was taken. And it worked as they hoped it would.
    If it had only been the ones that entered peacfully, the trap would have failed. Once damage was done, the trap was sprung.
    Once the rigged election was done, the protest organized with infiltrators and instigators in place, they had been for some time, all they had to do is wait. And it played right into their hands.

I actually agree with you, but I'm saying that the implications of reading that video in a particular way would point to my questions.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this from Fox “news”? I only ask because I see an image with the likes of Bill O’Reily associated with this video and combined with the reputation of the OP I smell propaganda without even watching the video. If I’m wrong and this isn’t Fox news I’ll watch it.
    <>
    ’’Liz Wheeler’’ is a well known news-babe, who has worked as anchor for OAN-N & other services; never for FOX in my memory.

Watch it if you wish.

leVieux

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    WHO IS THIS WE YOU SPEAK OF? I DOUBT YOU COULD GET FIVE MEMBERS OF THI FORUM TO FOLLOW YOU INTO A BAR EVEN IF YOU WERE BUYING THE DRINKS!
    I don't follow anyone, but I'd love to sit down and have a couple of cold beers with the good doctor. He has a great deal of life experience I'd like to hear about.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I actually agree with you, but I'm saying that the implications of reading that video in a particular way would point to my questions.
    I have questions as well. Ones we will most likely never get solid answers to. Just a bunch of stuff that point to some very nefarious deeds regardles of who planned what when.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I just keep practicing marksmanship.

While some seem hell bent otherwise, I hone a skill I hope I never have to use.

4D1EB468-A053-4BA0-9CCD-676CE114A7DC.jpeg

300 yds cold bore prone.

Top Bottom