• ...and so much more!
  • Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have an experience with the GLS (Grip Lock System) that Safariland has put out? I have used and really like the ALS system, but it is not offered for my pistol CZ P-01. I played with the GLS a little bit at BassPro without a pistol and it just seems like its going to be harder to hit that release for me. So looking to see if anyone has used the ALS system and moved over to GLS? What you think after the move? Are you still using the GLS holster?

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have an experience with the GLS (Grip Lock System) that Safariland has put out? I have used and really like the ALS system, but it is not offered for my pistol CZ P-01. I played with the GLS a little bit at BassPro without a pistol and it just seems like its going to be harder to hit that release for me. So looking to see if anyone has used the ALS system and moved over to GLS? What you think after the move? Are you still using the GLS holster?
    I have both. I think the ALS is a better quality holster but the GLS is more intuitive. They say the GLS is bulkier and that is probably true but not enough for me to discontinue carrying it. Mine are for Glocks.

The few times I OC, it is in a security holster. I use the paddle version and use the holster for working when wearing a sport coat or jacket, like I will be doing tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Thanks for the reply. Are you CC a compact or sub compact with the GLS?
    I can remember if it is for a G19 or a G26 specifically. I carry a G26 in the GLS. My ALS is for a G17 that was my duty gun for awhile. Now I carry the 26 with a couple extra Magpul mags 90% of the time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Top Bottom