• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Ain't sure which is worse. Them going forst or us leaving them behind. Sucks either way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Found this a couple of months ago;
    IMG_2119.JPG

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Sorry for your loss...

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    My condolences. Lost my 14 year old chow border collie mix a few years ago. He went peacefully in his sleep too. I still think of him at the oddest times, and it brings a smile to my face.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I'm sorry to hear this. It's an empty place to be in. Hope you can feel some peace in thinking of her and that you feel comfort soon.

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    Have had to put some down, being really careful about quality of life. Ours would have really bad issues, so we never had the chance to let them grow old. Broke our hearts every time.

No new pup will ever replace Geta or her sister - but I hope your heart finds room for another furry critter, that will in time makes its own way into your heart in its own unique way. It's been that way for us. Hope it is for you.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Man, that hurts when it happens. I am glad you got to have 13 years with them. I love and hate having dogs because its so wonderful to have them and their love and it's so horrible telling them goodbye.

ksaatci

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    Sorry for your loss! I don't want to even think about my son will go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Every time I cruise past this thread, I feel your loss and I get Jake the Wonder Dog to scoot a little closer. He is on the footstool laying on his side, perfectly content, approx. 9" from his Daddy.

Jake just started running in his sleep. He's probably chasing that elusive bunny that lives under the barn!

Flash

Top Bottom