• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I've had this for about 2 years now and never really got into FPV enough to keep playing with it. It's fast, does about 60 mph when you floor it and has about 2 miles of range. I think it's took about 2 tumbles in the grass at slow speeds and nothing is damaged. Everything works, the body is carbon fiber and the propellers are thick plastics that don't break easily.

In this package I am selling the quadcopter, the controller, all 3 batteries, the extra propellers, the case itself, and the Fat Shark goggles with all accessories they normally come with. These are A/V cables and such that you can hook up for remote viewing. The Fat Sharks also have come with the rubber duck antenna and the battery. Everything is functioning and I am asking 700 for everything. I am not willing to part this out. If it doesn't sell I will just keep it but my price is a little negotiable. Considering the ZMR itself was over 500 dollars new and the fat sharks were almost 400 new and neither have been used that much, I think its a fair deal.

I will let anyone interested in buying do a test flight but lets not get crazy. Put it in the air, fly it around to make sure you are satisfied, and then land it. I don't want free flights and running the risk of someone breaking something and then making it useless. Demo is for proving nothing is wrong and that it satisfies the potential customer.

Itemized List of major devices:
    ZMR500 Quadcopter
    FatShark Dominator v2

I can ship everything and I can also make a video of me flying it around. If I need to ship, it is on your dime as it will need to be insured. I prefer cash but will take paypal or certified check/money order. Paypal is my last preference as I will get nailed with their fees. I am located in Salado which is about 20 minutes from Killeen, 15 from Temple, and about 45 from Austin. I am willing to drive a bit but prefer to keep it within a 30 mile radius.

EDIT: I can throw in a multi-battery charger for an extra 50 bucks raising the price to 750. It has a multitude of battery leads to charge and balance batteries for the quadcopter and other types of batteries for RC quickly.
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• 20180328_162930_HDR.jpg
      20180328_162930_HDR.jpg
      805.1 KB · Views: 348
    • 20180328_162955_HDR.jpg
      20180328_162955_HDR.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 388
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom