• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    1. Salvation Army, like 90% of other American institutions, has been infiltrated by the Woke Leftists, hence their screwing the pooch in an effort for certain leadership to prove their alingment with the Democrats. The people receiving the services will pay the price for tge ignorance of thise leaders. This year will be the first time in 50 years tgat they won’t get a nickel from me.

2. In WWII, the Red Cross in the ETO was ordered by the US military to charge nominal fees for GIs to obtain coffee, donuts and other items at the relief clubs set up for soldiers. The military leadership did not want our soldiers to get something free that the other Allied troops were paying for. This was in line with Roosevelt and Eisenhower making decisions that cost many American lives in order to appease Churchill and Stalin. Politics always is supreme during war time
    Capitol Armory ad

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    A shame, The Salvation Army was the one charity we have donated to every Christmas. Won't happen this year. Many of the SA people we've talked with have decided its time to move on.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    A shame, The Salvation Army was the one charity we have donated to every Christmas. Won't happen this year. Many of the SA people we've talked with have decided its time to move on.

Donate to this one. Great organization. Their financials are top notch (almost 90% spent on programs vs. administration costs), and very transparent.

https://www.garysinisefoundation.org

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This "woke" nonsense is getting out of hand. Companies and organizations are going to find this out the hard way, when it impacts their profit margins. People don't want to be shamed or lectured to when donating to a cause, or buying a product.

I'm a white male. That's how God happen to make me. I feel no shame or guilt in how I was brought into this world. So when someone tries to shame me, or make me feel guilty about who and what I am, it's pretty much a losing battle on their side.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'll say this again, there are a lot of white folks, the vast majority, who arent racist who are getting pretty pissed off and this shit. There are a lot of black folks who upon realise what's being taught are getting pretty pissed off at the racism of white liberals teaching that black folks are stupid or oppressed or incapable of taking advantage of opportunities simply cause they are black, are too stupid to get an ID simply cause they are black. They have taken the most disgusting thing humans do to each other and turned it into just another pejorative.

The last gasps of white liberal racists, like those who started the naacp so they could control hand picked black leaders, and race pimps need snuffed out. Were phucking Americans.

Salvation army is dead to me. Go woke and become as irrelevant as actual racists/marxists.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    You would think an organization like the SA would realize who 90% of their donations and volunteers came from.
    Guess not. Oh well.

I agree with other pundits that the SA, like many other stupid companies, think the vast majority of citizens are "woke" and wanted to change their focus onto that demographic. But stupidly ignorant of the fact that the majority of folks are repelled by that shit now, sick and tired of it, a good example are the box office receipts of Hollywood movies recently.

As Trump said, everything woke turns to shit.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Print.
    Cut out.
    Distribute

024b028c2a7bf3589516bfed6772dd39.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom